Haldir

Corsair

Glitterwolf

Mini Dungeon Master

Flit

Chaos Wolf

• Like 6

Squeeeeeee!  I'm after @Pingo!!!!

Last time I did this I scored a hand drawn sketch from Pingo, Siri, and TGP.  Those three sketches are on the wall in front of my studio table. I look at them every day and they are among my favorite possessions.  

@Chaoswolf:Are tools something I can put in?  I was thinking of forging a couple sets of my sculpting tools for the box.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Crowley, Dilvish, TripleH, KangarooRex, Cassu, Lidless Eye, Silverthorn

I'm in the process of repacking our box.  When the box was returned to me from the last round, there was so much stuff that it was packing into a USPS Large box.  I'm trying to get the best things back into a USPS Medium.  The stuff that I have available is wide and varied, so I'm asking what kind of things are y'all most interested in?   From miniature perspective, I have Bones (Bones 4 and earlier), modern white metal, and lead.  There is also basing material, miscellaneous hobby items, and other odds and ends.

I'm happy to filter things based on your responses.  Otherwise I will just pack in what I can.

• Like 6

Just wanted to let my circuit know our box is ready but with the holiday probably won't ship until Tuesday or Wednesday. Though of course this delay does come with the bonus of me gaming at my flgs on Saturday,  so I'll definitely be raiding the loose minis/bits bins so I can add even more.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

@Chaoswolf:Are tools something I can put in?  I was thinking of forging a couple sets of my sculpting tools for the box.

Absolutely!:winkthumbs:

• Like 2

@AHY79 @Obi John27 @Pineapple@3vil3lvis @hungerfan @synistar

Welcome to the Box of GoodWill started by the one, the only Generic Fighter! At least I hope that I'm all there is. Please inform me if anyone else claims to be me. If it seems to be a Doppleganger, Mimic or Changeling, please deal with it in any of the ways Murder-Hobos do. If it is a Shadow, please inform me of its location so i can get my best friends together and they can kick its butt so I can accept it as my true self giving me the power to summon it and direct its eldritch magics to destroy monsters or to shoot evil gods in the head with bullets made from sins. Or just so I tell him how get to back home. Either is cool.

Anywho, some items to discuss.

--My Bones 4 will arrive on Tuesday. I might be able to swap out a few old items for some of the Bones4 stuff. Anyone interested?

-- I have some ideas for a Group Paint Miniature that I will post soon. Who is willing to slap some pigment on a piece of plastic?

--I have a couple of things I still need to finish up for the box so I'm gonna send it out no earlier than the 29th of April.

So, Let Me Know what each of you think about these things,

GF

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Clearman said:

Crowley, Dilvish, TripleH, KangarooRex, Cassu, Lidless Eye, Silverthorn

I'm in the process of repacking our box.  When the box was returned to me from the last round, there was so much stuff that it was packing into a USPS Large box.  I'm trying to get the best things back into a USPS Medium.  The stuff that I have available is wide and varied, so I'm asking what kind of things are y'all most interested in?   From miniature perspective, I have Bones (Bones 4 and earlier), modern white metal, and lead.  There is also basing material, miscellaneous hobby items, and other odds and ends.

I'm happy to filter things based on your responses.  Otherwise I will just pack in what I can.

@Crowley @Dilvish the Deliverer @TripleH @Kangaroorex @Cassu @Lidless Eye @Sylverthorne

Astonishingly, I was able to repack about 93% of the stuff into a USPS Medium box.  I re-bagged a lot of things, took out a quart size bag of legacy Bones, and made a couple other executive decisions to cram it all in.  It's not necessarily pretty inside, but its full of goodies. 

I need to go get another roll of packing tape, but it be on it's way to Crowley tomorrow.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

Welcome to the Box of GoodWill started by the one, the only Generic Fighter! At least I hope that I'm all there is. Please inform me if anyone else claims to be me. If it seems to be a Doppleganger, Mimic or Changeling, please deal with it in any of the ways Murder-Hobos do. If it is a Shadow, please inform me of its location so i can get my best friends together and they can kick its butt so I can accept it as my true self giving me the power to summon it and direct its eldritch magics to destroy monsters or to shoot evil gods in the head with bullets made from sins. Or just so I tell him how get to back home. Either is cool.

--My Bones 4 will arrive on Tuesday. I might be able to swap out a few old items for some of the Bones4 stuff. Anyone interested?

-- I have some ideas for a Group Paint Miniature that I will post soon. Who is willing to slap some pigment on a piece of plastic?

--I have a couple of things I still need to finish up for the box so I'm gonna send it out no earlier than the 29th of April.

GF

I'm fine with you including Bones 4 stuff, but I'd be unlikely to take any of it myself unless there was something I particularly wanted a duplicate of. (Edit: That would mostly include animals and monsters, I don't usually care about having duplicate character minis.)

I vote for the druid. 

Edited by Pineapple
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

Got Bones 4 core and a couple expansions so not sure if we would take much unless something the wife and daughter fought over was in there.

Group paint I am open to whatever is in there.  I am sure I would pass and maybe let my daughter add some color to it.

I am near the end so send whenever. :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pineapple said:

I'm fine with you including Bones 4 stuff, but I'd be unlikely to take any of it myself unless there was something I particularly wanted a duplicate of. (Edit: That would mostly include animals and monsters, I don't usually care about having duplicate character minis.)

I vote for the druid. 

Uh, which Druid? There are two of them.

GF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just quoting this here as a remembrance aid like Glitterwolf did. 

On 4/18/2019 at 7:43 PM, Chaoswolf said:

Rob Dean

Autumn Hare

Ratmaster2000

SGHawkins09

Horned Turtle

Marc

TGP   <===6th hop

Cygnwulf

Rob Dean

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Generic Fighter said:

Uh, which Druid? There are two of them.

GF

She didn't look druish...

Sorry I meant the human druid, I don't know how I missed that there were two.

• Like 5

On 4/19/2019 at 8:02 AM, TaleSpinner said:

Squeeeeeee!  I'm after @Pingo!!!!

Last time I did this I scored a hand drawn sketch from Pingo, Siri, and TGP.  Those three sketches are on the wall in front of my studio table. I look at them every day and they are among my favorite possessions.  

Crikey! I'm upstream of both of you.

I need to think of something interesting to put in the box. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2019 at 9:42 AM, Chaoswolf said:

Rob Dean

Autumn Hare

Ratmaster2000

SGHawkins09

Horned Turtle

Marc

TGP

Cygnwulf

Rob Dean

So not sure what I will throw in from bones 4 now that it is here, but anything you are interested in, let me know, and I'll see if it is something I would throw in:) Only thing I would want (other then another battering ham troll haha) is the vampire (#3) from core set:rock: Just saying.

And remember, pictures or it didn't happen::P:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1