Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 8 picture/chatter thread

19 hours ago, Clearman said:

@Crowley @Dilvish the Deliverer @TripleH @Kangaroorex @Cassu @Lidless Eye @Sylverthorne

Astonishingly, I was able to repack about 93% of the stuff into a USPS Medium box.  I re-bagged a lot of things, took out a quart size bag of legacy Bones, and made a couple other executive decisions to cram it all in.  It's not necessarily pretty inside, but its full of goodies. 

I need to go get another roll of packing tape, but it be on it's way to Crowley tomorrow.

Looking forward to it's arrival! I'll try to have it on it's way promptly after I get it. 

• Like 5

Small update to my box, the bits bins/mini bins were pretty good to me today and I managed to find some good things. As I said before I'll be shipping either Tuesday or Wednesday and with any luck everyone will find at least a few things they like inside.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So not sure what I will throw in from bones 4 now that it is here, but anything you are interested in, let me know, and I'll see if it is something I would throw in:) Only thing I would want (other then another battering ham troll haha) is the vampire (#3) from core set:rock: Just saying.

And remember, pictures or it didn't happen::P:

So if I get this sent soon, there probably won't be too many Bones 4 figures in it; my son still needs to visit and put in a claim. ^_^

Any lead-phobes in this circuit?  If I'm repacking the box, I've got a lot...

Edited by Rob Dean
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

So if I get this sent soon, there probably won't be too many Bones 4 figures in it; my son still needs to visit and put in a claim. ^_^

That's cool. If he has no interest in the vampire girl (#3 core set) or the two headed troll or everyone's (allegedly) unfavorite frost giants, They'd find a good home:rock: Too specific::o: haha

• Like 2

Just a quick reminder:

I know no one is talking about buying/selling, but we're also not technically allowed to talk about trading stuff here in the forums either. So everyone please be careful about what you say/how you say it.

Reaper has been kind enough to let this thing run for a few years now, I'd hate to see it go away.

• Like 8

I think this round everything I put in the BOGW will come enclosed in its own individual protective tiny ziplock baggie...

After Bones 4 I’ve  got a few extra hundreds I need to find a way to get rid of. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Just a quick reminder:

I know no one is talking about buying/selling, but we're also not technically allowed to talk about trading stuff here in the forums either. So everyone please be careful about what you say/how you say it.

Reaper has been kind enough to let this thing run for a few years now, I'd hate to see it go away.

Sorry::(: Guess I just got overexcited.

29 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

I think this round everything I put in the BOGW will come enclosed in its own individual protective tiny ziplock baggie...

After Bones 4 I’ve  got a few extra hundreds I need to find a way to get rid of. :lol:

I am still technically using all the zip lock baggies they gave us, and rebagged a lot of the ones in add-ons and core set (trying to keep all the little bits together). Found a store that had different sized baggies for cheap:)

Regarding multi-part mini's from Bones 4, would people prefer they stay unassembled or superglued?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

Personally, I’m only interested in Bones minis and resin bases (no metal, no 3D printed stuff, etc) for whatever that’s worth ...

speaking of Bones, I only have the Bones 4 Core Set coming, so anyone in my circuit that wants to put in stuff from any of the *other* Bones 4 sets ... I would not complain! :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HolkDiggity said:

I can't wait! Should I PM my address to the person before me, or is that jumping the gun?

Send it to me whenever you’re ready.   ::):

I’ve sent Guindyloo mine already, but have no word on when she plans to ship.

Any particular category of minis you like?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Send it to me whenever you’re ready.   ::):

I’ve sent Guindyloo mine already, but have no word on when she plans to ship.

Any particular category of minis you like?

Fantasy stuff, for sure. Anything good for D&D. Its my first BoGW, so I can't be too picky. I'm just excited for the experience!

• Like 5

I let @Chris Palmer know already, but just so everyone in my group is aware, I'm going to try to get the box out in the next couple of days, but it is very likely that I will not be able to send it out until the weekend. 

Edited by Guindyloo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2019 at 3:57 PM, Generic Fighter said:

@AHY79 @Obi John27 @Pineapple @3vil3lvis @hungerfan @synistar

May I present the candidates for the GF BoGW Group Paint Miniature!

100_3618.thumb.JPG.2440147f032f8299595cf30ba45dfaae.JPG

100_3619.thumb.JPG.006ade08282f0969d71dade6feecf1f6.JPG

So from left to right they are...

A: Tiefling Sorcerer

B: Dragonborn Fighter

C: Gnome Druid

D: Human Druid

Let the Voting Begin!

GF

I vote for the other druid...the short one that pineapple didn't vote for. Wait remind me why we are voting?

• Like 3