Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 8 picture/chatter thread

34 minutes ago, 3vil3lvis said:

I vote for the other druid...the short one that pineapple didn't vote for. Wait remind me why we are voting?

Oh yeah. You are new so you don't know yet.

So, a tradition with the BoGW is that some box starters put a Mini in it so that those the box goes to can try to paint a bit of it. Then that mini goes back into the box when it goes to the next person in line to do the same. Once it returns to the box Starter, it will be mostly or completely painted and they will finish it up if needed and post pictures of the completed mini on these very forums! It is a cool optional thing to do with the BoGW!

GF

• Like 4

I totally forgot about a group painted figure for my box, but if somebody wants to start one, feel free to do so. 

• Like 3

@SGHawkins09 @HornedTurtle @Marc @TGP @Cygnwulf and @Rob Dean

Okay, this may be a moot point by the time you all see it, since being 99 cent store and all, they may run out, but I got these really cool easter egg drying trays (one for the kids easter eggs and a few for me and the wife to use as painting trays) which make really nice paint trays:) If anyone wants one thrown into the GoGW, let me know and I will see if there are any left:) Be advised, they will probably be Easter pink:)

365673269_eastertray.thumb.jpg.c8d1a469f8168f253034f5b03a46604f.jpg

• Like 8

On 4/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

Regarding multi-part mini's from Bones 4, would people prefer they stay unassembled or superglued?

I’d say definitely unassembled!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

I totally forgot about a group painted figure for my box, but if somebody wants to start one, feel free to do so. 

No worries here, I probably wouldn't participate anyway. 

• Like 3

Well, I've gotta say this is one stuffed box... I brought it to Frostgrave tonight, and even after the players pawed through it, I had trouble repacking it to bring it home. I'll be bringing it on Wednesday to D&D, and making my final selection before getting it out in the mail on Saturday first thing. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

I would anticipate sending out the box on Friday or Saturday this week...

Awesome!

I just received my Shipping Notice e-mail yesterday! My Bones 4 Core Set should be here this Friday! :)

• Like 5

@Mad Jack   @haldir   @Corsair   @Glitterwolf   @MiniDungeonMaster   @Flit:

Our box is ready to go out with one exception: is there any interest in doing a group paint mini?

Work has been hectic the past couple days and i don't see it slowing down, but I aim to have the box going by Saturday at the latest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Our box is ready to go out with one exception: is there any interest in doing a group paint mini?

Work has been hectic the past couple days and i don't see it slowing down, but I aim to have the box going by Saturday at the latest.

I am not in the skill category of you others, but I am game!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

My work table is a mess, but I suppose I can manage to spill some paint on a figure...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1