<Redacted> x3

<Redacted> x6

<Redacted> x5

<Redacted>

<Redacted>

<Redacted>

<Redacted>

Bag of Baggies

I'll be bringing it to D&D tomorrow, so this list might get adjusted a little. 

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

@Mad Jack   @haldir   @Corsair   @Glitterwolf   @MiniDungeonMaster   @Flit:

Our box is ready to go out with one exception: is there any interest in doing a group paint mini?

Work has been hectic the past couple days and i don't see it slowing down, but I aim to have the box going by Saturday at the latest.

I'm not sure if I'll slap paint on a mini if it's included, but I don't care either way if there is one included. The way I paint, I'd rather it not hold up the box.

• Like 5

I forgot the box on the floor, so didn't take it with me to work. -__-

Will be out tomorrow. :)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Our box is ready to go out with one exception: is there any interest in doing a group paint mini?

Work has been hectic the past couple days and i don't see it slowing down, but I aim to have the box going by Saturday at the latest.

If one is in there, I will put some paint on it.

But if it slows people down, I don't mind.

I'm on a citytrip from May 2nd till May 6th.

So during those 5 days I will not be able to do anything.

But since shipping from USA to me usually takes a week or two, I will probably be back before it reaches me.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 5

On 4/19/2019 at 6:57 PM, Generic Fighter said:

@AHY79 @Obi John27 @Pineapple @3vil3lvis @hungerfan @synistar

May I present the candidates for the GF BoGW Group Paint Miniature!

100_3618.thumb.JPG.2440147f032f8299595cf30ba45dfaae.JPG

100_3619.thumb.JPG.006ade08282f0969d71dade6feecf1f6.JPG

So from left to right they are...

A: Tiefling Sorcerer

B: Dragonborn Fighter

C: Gnome Druid

D: Human Druid

Let the Voting Begin!

GF

Alrighty then. the voting so far is as follows...

AHY79-???

ObiJohn27--???

Pineapple--Human Druid

3vil3lvis--Gnome Druid

Hungerfan--???

Synistar--???

Other stuff

I got my Bones 4 yesterday. Some amazing stuff in it! Some of which I'm not interested in, mostly because I have way too much of similar subject matter. So, I have a few good items that went in the BoGW for all of you to loot! It is also the end of a month, so money is low ATM. Which means my box will not go out until I have some. I get my money on the 3rd of May, so box goes out then! Lastly, the Box is FULL! I am seriously wondering if I can fit the Journal into it! In addition, it is HEAVY too. Any of you that have low weight limits for lifting stuff should take a friend that doesn't have one to get this thing!

Oh yeah VOTE! If anyone doesn't, I'll roll a d4 for you in Roll20 or real life for your vote! Which might be more fun for some of us, not so much for others of us. If you don't vote by Saturday the 27th of April by midnight Eastern daylight Savings Time, I'll assign your vote via dice roll then.

GF

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Generic Fighter said:

AHY79-???

ObiJohn27--???

Pineapple--Human Druid

3vil3lvis--Gnome Druid

Hungerfan--???

Synistar--???

Oh yeah VOTE! If anyone doesn't, I'll roll a d4 for you in Roll20 or real life for your vote! Which might be more fun for some of us, not so much for others of us. If you don't vote by Saturday the 27th of April by midnight Eastern daylight Savings Time, I'll assign your vote via dice roll then.

Dice Bag says #2

:)

• Like 2

On 4/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Generic Fighter said:

@AHY79 @Obi John27 @Pineapple@3vil3lvis @hungerfan @synistar

Welcome to the Box of GoodWill started by the one, the only Generic Fighter! At least I hope that I'm all there is. Please inform me if anyone else claims to be me. If it seems to be a Doppleganger, Mimic or Changeling, please deal with it in any of the ways Murder-Hobos do. If it is a Shadow, please inform me of its location so i can get my best friends together and they can kick its butt so I can accept it as my true self giving me the power to summon it and direct its eldritch magics to destroy monsters or to shoot evil gods in the head with bullets made from sins. Or just so I tell him how get to back home. Either is cool.

Anywho, some items to discuss.

--My Bones 4 will arrive on Tuesday. I might be able to swap out a few old items for some of the Bones4 stuff. Anyone interested?

-- I have some ideas for a Group Paint Miniature that I will post soon. Who is willing to slap some pigment on a piece of plastic?

--I have a couple of things I still need to finish up for the box so I'm gonna send it out no earlier than the 29th of April.

So, Let Me Know what each of you think about these things,

GF

I'd be happy to see some Bones4 stuff in the box, but don't imagine you have extras of what I regret not pledging for. (Barge, snail or crab man from fan faves). More goblins, kobolds and scenics etc is always a good thing, however! 

Love the idea of a group paint, and don't care which we do. They're all pretty cool. Just pick The One! ::P:

Seeing that this is my first time participating AND I'm first in line, I need to go through my stuff tomorrow to thin it out and set aside some (hopefully) interesting stuff for the downstream folk. I'm relatively new to the hobby (little over a year) and probably don't have nearly as much stuff as everyone else, but I've taken over a roughly 25ft wall in the workshop and haven't tried to whittle it down once. I just keep adding... :poke:

As for timing/shipping, I forgot to mention that I'll be in Missouri 2 or 3 days for Baker Creek's Spring Planting Festival (May 3rd or 4th-6th). I'll only take a day or two tops with the box, so whenever it arrives, I'll try and be quick about it. 

Looking forward!

• Like 2

My life is pretty hectic now. I probably won't have time to put paint on a mini, but if anyone else is interested go right ahead.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

AHY79-???

ObiJohn27--???

Pineapple--Human Druid

3vil3lvis--Gnome Druid

Hungerfan--???

Synistar--???

Other stuff

I got my Bones 4 yesterday. Some amazing stuff in it! Some of which I'm not interested in, mostly because I have way too much of similar subject matter. So, I have a few good items that went in the BoGW for all of you to loot! It is also the end of a month, so money is low ATM. Which means my box will not go out until I have some. I get my money on the 3rd of May, so box goes out then! Lastly, the Box is FULL! I am seriously wondering if I can fit the Journal into it! In addition, it is HEAVY too. Any of you that have low weight limits for lifting stuff should take a friend that doesn't have one to get this thing!

GF

UPDATE!

AHY79-Tiefling Sorcerer

ObiJohn27--???

Pineapple--Human Druid

3vil3lvis--Gnome Druid

Hungerfan--Dragonborn Fighter

Synistar--???

We have a 4 way tie! Also, all of the die rolls for potential non-votes have been made. Both remaining votes will be for the same option, so get those votes in if you want your choice instead!

GF

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 3vil3lvis said:

Maybe we should each paint a different one.

More fun having one mini that everyone in the circuit paints a little part of so we have a group project.

• Like 5

On 4/24/2019 at 2:00 PM, Generic Fighter said:

UPDATE!

AHY79-Tiefling Sorcerer

ObiJohn27--???

Pineapple--Human Druid

3vil3lvis--Gnome Druid

Hungerfan--Dragonborn Fighter

Synistar--???

We have a 4 way tie! Also, all of the die rolls for potential non-votes have been made. Both remaining votes will be for the same option, so get those votes in if you want your choice instead!

GF

Can I change my vote?  If so I will switch to the gnome druid as well.

• Like 4

On 4/23/2019 at 6:04 PM, Chaoswolf said:

@Chaoswolf Let's just get the box started, sounds like this round would not be good for painting with our crew. Unless we all just want to hop a plane to GW's and spray paint him!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Corsair said:

@Chaoswolf Let's just get the box started, sounds like this round would not be good for painting with our crew. Unless we all just want to hop a plane to GW's and spray paint him!

*** Grmpf! My fur colour is all natural I tell you! ***

*** Shoves cans of glitterpaint under the bed with his foot***

• Like 2
  • Haha 8