4 hours ago, aku-chan said:

VdFZ2CG.jpgVqbnCDO.jpg

mqUf5eo.jpgIXVhwYg.jpg

Presenting Inquisitor Greyfax from Warhammer40k (I'm not quite sure what faction she's part of).

My version is a righteous fanatic who travels from world to world, confronting the forces of darkness and passing judgement on those foolish enough to play a part in its machinations. She makes a powerful but untrusted ally for my Space Adventurers.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although she was very time consuming (kept having to go back and fix stray brush-marks). Best of all, I finally managed to pull off a colour-coded power gauge, woohoo!

As always, any comments of criticisms are warmly received.

Why not ask Sister Mary? Sister Mary knows stuff.

Inquisitor Greyfax is a member of the Ordo Hereticus, the Witchhunters of the Imperial Inquisition. What Ordo Hereticus does in the grim dark future, is more or less well explained in this video from the movie 1492 - Be warned: Medieval Movie Massacre - viewers discretion is advised: Witch Burning Scene

I think you did a great job. I LOVE the cloak (or how you call it). She came out wonderful.

Now that you did this wonderful work on her cloak, next time I want to see some more definition on her equipment and armor plating. Yeah, I know, you're not so good with that stuff. You tell me every time. But I think you're pretty good. So, continue.

Next time: Armor plating edges defined.  NO EXCUSES!

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nice work on the details.  Really like the red skirt/cloak thingy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the 'Likes' and comments everybody!

14 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Why not ask Sister Mary? Sister Mary knows stuff.

Inquisitor Greyfax is a member of the Ordo Hereticus, the Witchhunters of the Imperial Inquisition. What Ordo Hereticus does in the grim dark future, is more or less well explained in this video from the movie 1492 - Be warned: Medieval Movie Massacre - viewers discretion is advised: Witch Burning Scene

I think you did a great job. I LOVE the cloak (or how you call it). She came out wonderful.

Now that you did this wonderful work on her cloak, next time I want to see some more definition on her equipment and armor plating. Yeah, I know, you're not so good with that stuff. You tell me every time. But I think you're pretty good. So, continue.

Next time: Armor plating edges defined.  NO EXCUSES!

You're determined to make me a better painter aren't you? ::D:

I will try.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

You're determined to make me a better painter aren't you? ::D:

I will try.

It's this unfortunate combination of being a writer as brave as me and a painter as skilled as you. Can't help it. E NOMINE IMPERATORI!

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 2