Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Do you know the mushroom man, the mushroom man, the mushroom man...

So creepy.... I love it!  My players would freak if I put "spore servants" on the table. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! 

15 hours ago, Inarah said:

So creepy.... I love it!  My players would freak if I put "spore servants" on the table. :) 

Goooooooood! Do it, say I! I love myconids because they aren't evil per se,  but they are weird and unheimlich and their interests and goals are so very far removed from our own. 

• Like 1

Dude this is amazing.... all the little streamer fungus and stuff???? Amazing colors under the hoods give these a real organic feel to them. Great job!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Redd Knekk said:

Dude this is amazing.... all the little streamer fungus and stuff???? Amazing colors under the hoods give these a real organic feel to them. Great job!

Fun fact: I taught myself how to read out of a big ol' Field Guide to Mushrooms of the World. Internalized a lot of the pictures, apparently! :lol:

Thanks for the kind words; they keep me going! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Fun fact: I taught myself how to read out of a big ol' Field Guide to Mushrooms of the World. Internalized a lot of the pictures, apparently! :lol:

Thanks for the kind words; they keep me going! 

What a coincidence, I taught myself to not get sick in college the same way ;)

• Haha 2

Amazing!  I love what you come up with.  But dont the mushrooms that can't move get jealous?

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They are an OUTSTANDING Band of Mushroom Fellows, BEAUTIFULLY painted & IMAGINATIVELY converted. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

They are an OUTSTANDING Band of Mushroom Fellows, BEAUTIFULLY painted & IMAGINATIVELY converted. VERY WELL DONE!

Thanks! You are the Master of Mushrooms.

2 hours ago, Iridil said:

I like this set - very different from your other stuff and great colors. Spore servent is very creepy!

Thank you! No one likes the thought of being Cordyceptioned; it's a rabbit-hole of madness that goes deep. 

15 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Amazing!  I love what you come up with.  But don't the mushrooms that can't move get jealous?

Thanks! I like to imagine that 'jealousy' is too human an emotion for them to experience; they've got whole categories of feelings that dioeceous vertebrates can have no understanding of and vice versa. (Naturally, the humanoid brain in telepathic contact with these myconids interprets such alien emotions as TRIPPING ALL OF THE BALLS)

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this