Sign in to follow this  
Maglok

Wrath of the Righteous painting log

Aight I opened up a simple one as well. A Bones fly. :) Did some airbrushing on it's green bit. At the moment contrast is bad, but it is gonna blend more once I highlight it up a bit and all. That said, not going to spend forever with this one, it is 'just a giant fly' afterall. :)

46752182055_b5b774ced0.jpg

As for the 'already-done' pile, I ran out of tieflings to show off! Oh noes! So here is a stone golem that is also in the campaign. :)

9646357451_5d0214fc72.jpg

• Like 12

And fly is done!

47645386132_1f779cf685.jpg

Can be found in show-off.

I am now basing the 'wolf demon' from Reaper, which is basically a Glabrezu. Pretty epic looking base so far. :)

Oh and here is a Deva that shows up in Wrath of the Righteous which I had already painted.

38791141474_ed1f79b634.jpg

• Like 15

@Rigel Thanks!

The prepping of models continues. I always thought this 'Wolf demon' (Glabrezu) looked intimidating, but he needs a proper base to prop him up a bit. So I made him one! Here are a few shots of me removing moldlines, building the base, filling gaps (argh hate that part) and after an airbrush basecoat. :)

40741415973_1707b2df2d.jpg    32764527827_315b94fb5a.jpg

46791717125_33e259d497.jpg

• Like 10

So I did some serious work on the Wolf Demon/Glabrezu. While WotR is for Pathfinder I am going with a paintscheme based on the DND5 art. So this is where I stand atm.

46963634814_36358478bc.jpg    latest?cb=20161120142628

• Like 14

Right so in may I started work on a certification for work that I love (OSCP/hacking basically) and it took me a lot of time. So I basically have not painted for months. I am nearing the exam date and I just had to do something.

So I grabbed my 16 Bones 4 statues, unbent them, removed mold lines, airbrushed on primer, gave it a yellow layer, added 2 layers of bronze and this is where I am at. These are planned to be decor for WotR. These are not done yet. :)

48537894646_b304181992_z.jpg

• Like 7

The statues are now done and posted in the Show-Off forum: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88178-16-bones-4-statues/

I have now put together 8 Bones crusaders with some mods. Changed some weapons, a head, and custom bases. All are now primed and ready to get painted. :)

48773962338_8aaf7c9d22_c.jpg

They are based on 32mm bases, but will be counting as medium. Their poses are just too big otherwise. :)

The paintscheme will be white and red with some golds.

• Like 10

Alright update time! So been painting up some stuff. I finished a few of the minis I posted WIPs of:

Aravashnial

49159030348_4fbabebd79.jpg    49159517251_60bbbdb61c.jpg

Horgus Gwerm

49159517991_86d9aab832.jpg    49159748422_467f5a30cd.jpg

Schir

49159747997_0c4e0edf7b.jpg    49159517721_97b297925e.jpg

Now for what I am working on.

I got some minis from Creature Caster. Specifically this guy:

A lord of malice, who will be doubling as the Storm King, a serious balor lord. Later in the campaign I also need a version of him without wings, but I think I will just get another mini for that.

loc-store3.jpg

And this model will be Nocticula's battle form. The succubus queen:

Link for nudity: https://creaturecaster.store/eu/product/lady-of-strife/

Finally I got three succubi-like minis that will be used for several speific succubi in the campaign:

Link for nudity: https://creaturecaster.store/eu/product/matriarchs-of-ecstasy-full-set/

I have to admit I have been distracted by painting other things. Shock and awe!

Regardless I figure I'd show my insanity of my spreadsheet.

wotr.png

Every column is a book. Green is done. Yellow is in progress. Fat is I have a mini in mind. Every cell can be more then one mini, like Cultists (10).

I am crazy, will never get this done. :P

• Like 8