Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetman!

Warbands of the Dark Beyond

Those are pretty nice.  Glad to see some "evil" characters that are not covered in skulls, entrails, or other grotesqueries. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Those are pretty nice.  Glad to see some "evil" characters that are not covered in skulls, entrails, or other grotesqueries. 

How can you tell they're evil, they just look horny to me. :poke: 

• Haha 5

Yeah, I backed this right after KS notified me that Tre had launched another project. I was thrilled to see something that deviates from his Norse and Aenglish themes. 

Already upped my pledge for the undead :lol:

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 1

I was gonna go in for the one female... But She is $8 individually and $7 to ship... If I was going for more than the one it would make sense, but cant justify $15 for her right now.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:24 PM, Adrift said:

Yeah, I backed this right after KS notified me that Tre had launched another project. I was thrilled to see something that deviates from his Norse and Aenglish themes. 

Already upped my pledge for the undead :lol:

Me too.

Anyone know if there will be a chance to increase post-campaign?

7 minutes ago, Talae said:

Anyone know if there will be a chance to increase post-campaign?

Tre doesn't do pledge managers, or backerkits or anything. They'll be available in his store after the KS most likely. 

13 minutes ago, Adrift said:

Tre doesn't do pledge managers, or backerkits or anything. They'll be available in his store after the KS most likely. 

I thought that might still be the case.

I will have to think hard about where I want to end up on this one.

Well, the time for thinking is over. It's now time for waiting, as the project is funded. 

I considered the Daemonesses set, but... 

I think Zyrava is the only one this time. 

I just realized I haven't filled out my survey for this one. I backed at $35, but at the solo level.

I am not sure what I was planning to get.

Thinking Narbaz ($8), Undead ($20), and not sure...can I use the rest towards shipping? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this