Sign in to follow this  
skippen

US President Miniatures

The only ones I'm aware of are the old Marx Toy Factory line. There're roughly 60-70mm I think. Marx also did several plastic versions of the White House that are almost 28mm scale. I don't know if anyone currently recasting the old Marx stuff offers them though.

I stand corrected, the Marx presidents were about Reaper sized.

100_0862.JPG.e148703e67cb7c2e34c8d535de601265.JPG

Sir Forscale and President Madison.

100_0861.JPG.6f55d7f1b00c1c16e25f84ab7c56d2e6.JPG

In front of a White House wall section.

So for 28mmish presidents, the old Marx looks to be the best bet. Good luck in finding them!

• Like 1

1898 Miniatures has a Rough Rider Teddy Roosevelt. Gringo 40s has two of them (one is mounted).

Black Tree made a Lincoln in an old Dr. Who line. Ainsty Castings did a Vampire Hunter Lincoln. Perry Miniatures had a Lincoln.

I seem to remember a Grant in an old set somewhere...

You just have to do a search for these things. They are out there. Best bet is to search specifically for a President by name, and include "28mm" and "miniature" in your searches.

• Like 1

I'd be looking up Historical minis manufacturers, although that may take a bit of sorting since most are more historical war-gaming, or busts/75mm+ non-presidents. I have a spreadsheet with a list of sources, and I tagged "historical" on ones that have that sort of stuff. Might be a starting point. Lemme know if I should message that over to you.