• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      This is the Bone 4 version of Enora, Iconic Arcanist (60178) . A common issue with Bones figures is being "soft" on detail compared to their metal counter parts but I was impressed with this casting. I found it to be very well defined, even the fine chains and other small details.

I really tried to focus on lighting and contrast. I imagined the light to be coming from the left front of the figure. I took a few photos of the base coated miniature with that lighting and used them as a guide. This really helped focus where my lights and darks should be.

• By Inarah
      This I a quick tabletop paint job (about 2 hours) I did for a fellow player.  She plays a cleric with a holy glowing sword and has a number of light spells, so I went with a gold and yellow scheme.  Base coated the figure with red liner, which has a nice red-brown color to it, and did a quickie drybrush over that for the armor.  I am really pleased by how her face came out.  The character believes there is no redemption for evil, and so I've nicknamed her Sister Mary Kill-Them-All. 

• By Lidless Eye
      Another themed set, Knights from Bones 4.

Mrs. Forscale is one of my favorites from the Core set.

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's the Clan of the Black Bear from Reaper Miniatures: Bones 4.  The only reason the Clubber is solo is I had lost him and photographed him later on.

• By Disserrma
      3rd large figure of the year completed.  @Roonfizzle made a request for some giant spiders and we just so happened to get this guy from Bones 4.  I am not looking forward to running into this one in the dark someday soonish.
      I really like how it came out though, particularly the stone work.  I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone and make the stone multicolored; instead of just shades of grey, so I figured it was a good time to give wet blending a try.  C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 114 Guests (See full list)