Sign in to follow this  
BlazingTornado

Anyone want to ID some old minis?

I got a bunch of random minis a while back, seemed mostly Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha and some Games Workshop.

I got the biggest chunk of em identified, but these last few are either mounted on washers so I can't read what their bases might have had marked, or just don't have much marked there at all...

Anyone recognize em?
UnknownMinis.jpg

Short barbarian, left-handed female arbalest in plate, dwarf pirate, knight in plate with big mace, knight with "beak" helm with sword and shield, a swashbuckler of sorts with a hat, and an elf with a fancy helmet, shield and probably a sword before it broke.

The swashbuckler type is 03-060 Rogue Thief, currently available from Iron Wind Metals, but it was available from Ral Partha back in the day. I have no idea what the RP name or part number was though.

Can we get a shot of the knight in plate with big mace where it's not against a dark background and where we can see all of the figure? It looks familiar, but black primer against your background is hard to see.

Thanks.

• Like 4

The one on the far right is a Grenadier elf warrior. I have a couple of them and he had a sword originally.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brother Jim said:

The swashbuckler type is 03-060 Rogue Thief, currently available from Iron Wind Metals, but it was available from Ral Partha back in the day. I have no idea what the RP name or part number was though. 

Can we get a shot of the knight in plate with big mace where it's not against a dark background and where we can see all of the figure? It looks familiar, but black primer against your background is hard to see.

Thanks. 

Thanks, found him on Iron Wind, but no info on his Ral Partha origins yet.

Here's the knight on a pizza box.

He's a slotted mini, if that helps more.

UnknownKnight.jpg

34 minutes ago, Zink said:

The one on the far right is a Grenadier elf warrior. I have a couple of them and he had a sword originally.

Found him! Part of the 6003 Elves of the Sylvan Brotherhood boxed set from Fantasy Lords. Has a war axe.

G-flbs-6003f.jpg

• Like 4

Cool! Thanks!

Looks like it was originally produced by Asgard Miniatures.

Wonder which I have...

EDIT: found the swashbuckler's original Ral Partha stats too. 02-336 from the Fantasy Collector series.

Edited by BlazingTornado
  • Like 1

Bumping this one, found a very small man with a spear or glaive  I can't ID either...  (c) 1983 date on the base plus some strange marking I can't ID (and couldn't get a decent photograph of).

UnknownSpearman.jpg

He is very small, smaller than even the dwarf pirate.

• Like 3

Bumping... Used my iPhone 4 camera in place of the 17-year old digicam, with and without flash, against a neutral background. Hoping this can help.

image.thumb.jpeg.ffa23d3146452265e83f6dc50d0fdf84.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4a6d7ae0375862db52ea23b167b3c2f7.jpeg

• Like 1