Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow Sculptor

Recent Works

Ah, much better now that we can see the pictures! The Queen looks wonderful!

Depending on how big you want to make her you may need to make the lines on the sides of her croquet mallet, the ridges on her shins/boots, and the line going up the back of her legs a bit larger. That may just be nitpicking though, she really is quite good!

• Like 2

Wow!!  Those are some fabulous pieces!!  Absolutely loved your Alice as well, just wasn't logged in, so didn't comment when I saw that one.  Any chance we'll have a printed and painted shot of the full crew anytime soon?

• Like 2

@GHarris you are definitely right. We did a low res test print and I went back to the digital studio with a list of edits today. Those were all on the list and have been addressed.

@Pippin We plan to have a full set complete, printed and primed/zenithal highlighted by the end of the month. Thanks for following along and for all the love! 

• Like 5

If you're following along, the last figure in this set will be the Mad Hatter. Work has already started on sculpting this iconic character. Here's a sneak peak of some concept art and facial studies I'm drawing from. I'll update tomorrow with sculpt progress!

IMG_20190405_173856_20190405174432466.thumb.jpg.c0635d27dba388027ca3ee812e11211e.jpgIMG_20190409_065211.thumb.jpg.2381a2cedf29d4beb393d059b79cf38d.jpg

• Like 9

Yes!  I like the full body drawing (already gave you my opinion on the others).  Careful though, it looks a little like has grabbing at his crotch.

That would make an awesome Pathfinder alchemist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Blocking in some big forms and trying to set up the overall composition. Somehow my tablet pen has gone missing, no doubt due to my mischievous toddlers so...the hunt begins. 

Wip 1.JPG

• Like 9

Ooooh, the face and that expression... For some reason kind of remind me of Grim Fandango mixed with Treasure Planet.. 

Love his pose! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ooooh, the face and that expression... For some reason kind of remind me of Grim Fandango mixed with Treasure Planet.. 

Love his pose! 

I thought he had a bit of a Dick Van Dyke vibe but I could definitely see a bit of treasure planet!

• Like 2