I'm on a bit of Warhammer 40k kick at the moment, so I built and undercoated my other set of Space Adventurers (these ones come from their Black Fortress board game):-

X6ARreJ.jpg

These guys represent a more ragtag band of rogues and misfits than my Starstrider band.

GP3WSWZ.jpg

You've got Elf and Kroot (I think) Rangers, and some sort of Space Wizard.

OaQnQTd.jpg

A big robot and a pair of Halfling Scouts.

d1B8ST8.jpg

A stylish human adventurer, a Priest and his scary, flame-saw wielding assistant.

Starting on the Priest, now known as Father Thadeus:-

zdItjLQ.jpg

Just a Dwarf Skin basecoat with Flesh Wash so far.

• Like 12

They are SPLENDID Space Opera Characters, WONDERFUL little personalities. I am sure they will only get more interesting as you work your magic on them. HAVE FUN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys!

Little bit of progress:-

zvwooIh.jpg

Finished his skin with highlights of Dwarf Skin and 1:1 Dwarf Skin/Light Flesh, gave him little Leather Brown eyes, Bonewhite teeth and a Sky Blue nose-tube.

Then I did his fancy hat (Bloody Red > Brown Wash > Bloody Red > 1:1 Bloody Red/Pale Yellow) with decorations (Polished Gold > Brown Wash > Polished Gold > 1:1 Polished Gold/Chrome).

Not sure what bit to do next.

• Like 9

Thanks guys!

More progress:-

17adwt0.jpg5zgcjb0.jpg

Painted his shoulder-pads and book cover in the same colours as his hat, added some Oily Steel bits (also did his mechanical hand) and a pair of Magic Blue > 1:1 Magic Blue/Sky Blue cables.

Still need to do some ribbony bits to fully finish this section, but I need to figure out the colour of his robe first.

• Like 9