Paradoxical Mouse

Red Sash - Wild West of Oz Tin Man (Conversion)

So, I did my first conversion and the Wild West of Oz bones tin man, turning him into Mr. Mouse's character Red Sash in our Eberron campaign. Base coats are done. Going to be trying to do a TMM technique for tabletop plus.

20190405_123619.thumb.jpg.02219f00d457a54bc39da5ec1a5caa5d.jpg

Edited by Paradoxical Mouse
  • Like 15

Also - first time attempting to use green stuff on a mini. That sash was stolen from another mini, and some green stuff was used to unify it. Sword and shield are from Bones 3 sprues.

Tin Man - http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Bones/release/80057

Sash - http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/bones helmet/release/77401

• Like 3

Ah man, Red sash, I thought you did some "Tombstone" mini's :) Speaking of which, I should break out my Doc Holliday as a nice change of pace:)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Ah man, Red sash, I thought you did some "Tombstone" mini's :) Speaking of which, I should break out my Doc Holliday as a nice change of pace:)

I have no idea what those are - sorry for confusing you. I'll have to fix the title, now that I've found the SKU.

45 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I have no idea what those are - sorry for confusing you. I'll have to fix the title, now that I've found the SKU.

Hehe, sorry as well. Tombstone, the movie about Doc Holliday and the gunfight at the O.K. Corral:) The Cowboys (the bad guys) wore red sashes, sort of like the tin man here:)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Hehe, sorry as well. Tombstone, the movie about Doc Holliday and the gunfight at the O.K. Corral:) The Cowboys (the bad guys) wore red sashes, sort of like the tin man here:)

Ah. Ok