I never really appreciated how disgusting this figure is until your work; I mean that as a sincere compliment! 

I love how you made the grey start up the tentacles; a fantastic touch! I'd love to see you tone down the leg fur from grey to something brown or even reddish brown to bring out the 'fur' some more. I think there's also an opportunity for you to take the tail and add purple/pink to the tail to make it more gruesome; think possum tail with some of the unnatural purple of the tentacles, 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Terrific and malefic! A lovely job an a truly tremendous sculpt. 

Only possible improvements I could think of are a little more ooze and goo on the mucous membranes, and maybe a couple of horizontal bar pupils on some of those eyes (She is the Black Goat of the Woods, after all).

One thousand likes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice job on the rotting flesh bits poking through - this is a great version of this figure which brings out lots of the details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Adrift said:

I'd love to see you tone down the leg fur from grey to something brown or even reddish brown to bring out the 'fur' some more. I think there's also an opportunity for you to take the tail and add purple/pink to the tail to make it more gruesome; think possum tail with some of the unnatural purple of the tentacles, 

I tried brown fur originally but it turned out brighter than I wanted.  I haven’t perfected a recipe for dark brown fur yet.

the tail though; that’s a terrific idea!

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

Only possible improvements I could think of are a little more ooze and goo on the mucous membranes, and maybe a couple of horizontal bar pupils on some of those eyes (She is the Black Goat of the Woods, after all).

I was was tempted to do some drool, but the way the mouth was shaped, and how open it is, it would have been above my skill level to do it any justice.

• Like 3

I think you knocked this out the park. I’m looking at the tentacles and I’m wondering what he would look like if there were glowing bioluminescence coming from the little folds on them???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1