Sign in to follow this  
3vil3lvis

44003 Efreet Bones Black

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      Hooray! It's an entire tribe of orc warrior women ready to crack some heads!

I rebase all of my Reaper models, but these had such thin integrated bases that I was able to glue them directly onto Reaper's 32mm round gaming bases and still keep some of the original details. You can see this most clearly with the top of the skull on the base of the Jade Fire Champion (the warrior with the two-handed axe) and the bleached ribcage at the feet of the Jade Fire Shaman.

• By Lidless Eye
      "All fear Mumlak, Living God-Chief of the Erithereans!"

A steal at $24.99 from Reaper for the size this guy came out at:

• By TheUncannyAK
      Here's a bunch of giant animals from the Bones 4 Lost Valley expansion: the axebeak (44075), giant snake (44078), giant cave sloth (44079) and cave bear (44082). My typical color palette preferences tend to be fairly muted but I experimented with primary colors on the axebeak.

• By TheUncannyAK
      The mighty Mumlaaaaaaaak! With an attendant caveman, just to highlight how huge this guy is.

I just finished him this morning, and with him done I only have one more model to paint from the Bones 4 Lost Valley expansion. His axe incorporates a nude fertility idol, so I've created a link to the uncropped front view.

• By TheUncannyAK
      I hadn't  planned on this purplish skintone for these guys. Originally it was going to be much redder, but I wasn't paying attention to the colors I was mixing, and the basecoat ended up looking lighter and tanner than I had intended. Instead of starting fresh, I made a wash with a lot of purple in it and applied it liberally to their skin, and this was the result.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)