HolkDiggity

77061: Kord the Destroyer (Quarterly Facebook Bones Contest Entry)

Very well painted!! I like the basing detail too. 

Gotta admit, I don't understand this figure at all. His arms look like they're on backwards or dislocated to me and it creeps me out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Othikent said:

Nice piece! I like the NMM you did. One day I will attempt such witchcraft. 

You can do eet!

11 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Very well painted!! I like the basing detail too. 

Gotta admit, I don't understand this figure at all. His arms look like they're on backwards or dislocated to me and it creeps me out. 

I always think of his arms being at the end of a double swing. Like, he had his arms crossed, and swung both weapons outward as far as they would go, and this is the result. In fact, when I was painting him, I thought of ways to put an arc of blood in the air in front of him, like how a comic book might show the spray. I decided against it, though.

10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Wow!

He looks awesome!

Thank you! :)

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      Finished up one of my first bones 4 minis.  The unnamed big brother to the bones 3 barbarian.

He's a simple table top job, though I probably could have shaded a few details more. Like his bracelet.

I used an ink wash too shade the fur of his cloak and loin cloth. It worked great except they are now both very shiny. I could tone them down with some matte sealer, bit I think I'm just going to declare them magical.

Someone's grumpy today.

here he is with his unfinished little brother. Little brother's weapons ate a bit mor floppy unfortunately. They'll likely take a few hot water baths to fix.

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By Maledrakh
      To protect any unsuspecting, innocent children from Harmful Subject Matter, the bared mammarial gland look-alike is hidden behind the links:

Nearly Naked Model 1

Nearly Naked Model 2

Nearly Naked Model 3

Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Another win for female body armour protecting just the important bits! Or bit in this case. The right mammary and shoulder being her only vunerable points?
      Dat a$$ tho! Might this mini by any chance be sculpted by Kev White? Why, yes. Yes it is. Kev certainly has a knack for sculpting sexy people. Single nipple and all.

77374 Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Kev White
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm round lipped base
    • By Brianuk
      Just need to base this chap and do some final highlights. He is huge by the way, approaching 40mm tall. He is on a 30mm base. 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals,

on my continuing question to keep painting some iconic and classic Hackmaster figures, I finally got this fellow finished, a barbarian that has some kind of resemblance to that one little cartoon barbarian kid in the old D & D cartoon:

He's kind of lank and lean, not a huge, thick muscle bound barbarian, even though he doesn't really have any body fat going on.  I wanted kind of more natural colors for him, and tried a pop of color with his moneybag, and I think I ended u with the metal being a tad too blue, but that just seems to be the way I'm doing metal nowadays.  He's got his weapons, a money bag and a rope, so not too overly laden and pretty fun to paint. Enjoy!
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 3 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)