• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vacaroja
      This was my entry for the most recent Facebook quarterly contest. Not a winner, but I'm pretty proud of him. Mostly, he was a lot more interesting to paint than I initially thought. I like these little contest sometimes because many times, they push me to paint something I normally wouldn't consider and I end up liking them.

I had a lot of trouble deciding what color flame it should be. Started yellow, then went green, but I wasn't happy. Then after some research for inspiration it finally turned blue! Which I'd never done before and I figured would be nice against the orange skin. I ended up not taking the OSL too far across the mini. Got a little gun shy as I tried to do it, it wasn't working out to my satisfaction, and so I pulled it back and repainted his skin back to it's original colors. The perils of working with a colored flame I wasn't very familiar with. So in the end, I just had it tickling up his armband.

• By Iridil
      So my fellow players wanted to get Hero Forge custom characters, and as the only painter in the group I did them up. The bard was in metal, the other two in resin. My goodness are the surfaces rough and the detail shallow! I was a bit embarrassed to hand them over, but they really liked them - it was super important that the figure was exactly the design they wanted. It was an interesting bit of calibration for me and how to enjoy the imperfect. I think the barbarian came out the best and my favorite bit to paint was the violin.

• By primeval
      I just finished up this miniature - it is sculpted by Reaper veteran Matt Gubser and is based on concept art and ideas from myself and Byron Roberts (the creator of Caylen-Tor in his fiction and his lyrics for the mighty Bal-Sagoth).

• By SparrowMarie
      Painted this up. Finally attached her to the base. Not sure if I want to just paint black over the base or do something fancy with it.

• By Lostraven
      This meaty barbarian by Bobby Jackson is also available in metal sku 03869. I went with the typical barbarian scheme of leather and furs.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)