• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris Palmer
      I was excited to get the Stygian Barge Add-On from the recent Bones 4 Kickstarter, and I was not disappointed in the model when it arrived.  It is a truly beautiful and big ship.    However, I didn't necessarily want to use the barge in all its Stygian glory; it looked more like a Necromancer's yacht than anything else.  I wanted more of a plain everyday working barge.  I figured a plain barge would have much more game use than one specifically decked out in death-related motifs.  So, the first thing I set about doing was looking over the pieces to see just what removing all the skulls, etc. would involve.  With a little effort it seems like it just might work.

The main conversions were to lay a wood deck over the bone-strewn central deck, remove the decorative skeletons on the awning posts, and the vertebrate from the main roof beam.  I also discarded the skeletal mermaid figurehead, and trimmed off most of the other decorative skulls.
        For the full conversion article, please see my blog: De-Necro-ing the Stygian Barge

• Who's Online   4 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)