Sign in to follow this  
Kendal

Khanjira: 0 In Stock

Sooooo I am finishing my Khanjira and see there's 0 in stock. I was hoping to be able to do another!!! Is this the end of the line for this model? I recall a skeleton dragon that once it was out they quit making it.

Zero in stock simply means at the moment they do not have, but typically they are restocked over time (timeframe not available, as it can vary).  It might be able to be found at other retailers, however, if you're looking for or needing another one to paint in the near future. :) 

The dragon you're thinking of (Kaladrax I think?) was discontinued due to various reasons, but it was announced that it was being end of lined, and for some time it was possible to buy production pre-castings of you wanted one. 

• Like 1

What @WhiteWulfe said.

Most Bones figures are produced in China, which means that the production lead times can be quite long. In addition, they can't really order just a few of any figure, because the mold change process is slow and expensive. And they really need to order enough of whatever to fill a full container anyway. So Bones are more likely to go out of stock at times than metal minis.

Plus their suppliers have been dealing with this other big order recently. ::D: So that might have delayed restock a bit as well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kendal said:

Sooooo I am finishing my Khanjira and see there's 0 in stock. I was hoping to be able to do another!!! Is this the end of the line for this model? I recall a skeleton dragon that once it was out they quit making it.

It will restock.

Kaladrax was discontinued because that one was actually produced "wrong" it came out bigger than it was supposed to.

I have it and it is huge.

It was meant to be a normal big skeleton dragon.

So this is a one time thing and not a policy when Bones run out of stock.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

It will restock.

Kaladrax was discontinued because that one was actually produced "wrong" it came out bigger than it was supposed to.

I have it and it is huge.

It was meant to be a normal big skeleton dragon.

So this is a one time thing and not a policy when Bones run out of stock.

Which is a crying shame. It may have been an error... but it was a GLORIOUS Error. I love my giant Kaladrax :)

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, phantom1592 said:

Which is a crying shame. It may have been an error... but it was a GLORIOUS Error. I love my giant Kaladrax :)

I agree.

I put mine on the Bones Obsidian Crypt and it now rules a graveyard!

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77556-kaladrax-on-her-mausoleum-by-glitterwolf/

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

Just soze you knowz.. I'm stealing this idea....

Be my guest!

I'm not partial against stealing ideas getting inspired by others either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Be my guest!

I'm not partial against stealing ideas getting inspired by others either.

Herman, that is a GREAT diorama!

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Herman, that is a GREAT diorama!

Thank you,

It's older work, if someone is interested just look at my sig at the Index of Painted Miniatures, I have several pages of stuff I painted during the years.

Kaladrax just needed a bigger base::P:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, phantom1592 said:

It would be pretty great to see her make another appearance at some point, especially with newer material. She's pretty spectacular (she's on my windowsill), but her casting is no where near as good as the recent dragons are. 

• Like 2