Sign in to follow this  
haldir

1 inch dry erase rpg tokens

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2113381686/dry-erase-game-tokens/description

Generic dry erase tokens for rpgs.

Looks interesting & I've pledged for 40, but currently I'm not sure if I really need them. I have 3d printed tokens (or can make em, like 5e condition tokens) that serve the same purpose. Granted they are a quick "Oh you need a +1, here"

Still thou, it's neat idea.

• Thanks 1

Follow the BGG link, and you'll find out that he's been making (and shipping) these things for THREE years!!! ::o:

Price is half of 1" chipboard dry-erase circles on Amazon, before shipping.

He's also run multiple KS.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

I have enough Alea Tools magnetic disks in a variety of colors (that work great with either wet or dry erase) that this isn't for me.

Same here, but if I didn't own Alea Tools, this might undercut for price-point.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

I have enough Alea Tools magnetic disks in a variety of colors (that work great with either wet or dry erase) that this isn't for me.

If I would have those I think I'd be set. I've always liked those ever since seeing them as a vendor at ReaperCon factory days.

Last night at D&D, the barbarian has a rage of storms or something, when he rages he can give up to 3 people temp hps. Well I already see a use for these tokens. ha ha. Still the whole 3d printer thing for me.

• Like 2

MrBoot already writes modifier and HP number reminders on the game mat, so these will be super useful! Plus they're at a great price point. I'm in! 

My only concern is if this ends up getting really popular; I've seen wild success wreck havoc on one-person Kickstarter projects more than once. As it is, 455 individual backers is a not-insubstantial number. I hope that the logistics of fulfillment go smoothly for him, for his sake as much as the project (if not more). 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 3