Sign in to follow this  
haldir

DungeonWorks: Monstrous Encounters - Undead Rising

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/klingbeil/dungeonworks-monstrous-encounters-undead-rising?ref=user_menu

.stl file Kickstarter.

Looks like one of those KS that you'll be ooooooing & ahhing over deciding what you really want out of it. Some of the digital sculpts kinda remind of Fat Dragon's mini kickstarter. I'm in for a buck right now, mainly cause I can't decide what I really want right now.

A little cartoony for what I'm used to, BUT would look awesome in the right environment--part of dioramas, enemies in a chibi game...

I get the sense that this is one of those KS where the sculptor doesn’t know how to translate from digital sculpt to actual sculpt, yet. Three of the 4 ‘free’ sculpts remind me of Bones that already exist and aren’t expensive. 

1 hour ago, BLZeebub said:

A little cartoony for what I'm used to, BUT would look awesome in the right environment--part of dioramas, enemies in a chibi game...

I've noticed that making creatures stockier allows for deeper details while also makes them easier to print. With the downside being the slightly cartoonier look.