Sign in to follow this  
DocPiske

Mythological Creatures in Bones

I’m really enjoying seeing the great varieties being painted for our Bones Black Efreeti, Beatiful job on all of these figures!

Edited by 72moonglum
  • Like 1

The effreti is particularly gorgeous - her skin glows - love the sphinx too, great sandstone look and her jewlery is very well done.

Your manticore turned out really nice. I may steal your paint scheme. I like the sphinx, too. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Archvillain Miniatures 3D file, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Temple is from Archvillain Egyptian Bases pack.
      The other two ruin pieces are from Greenstuffworld Egyptian Ruins.
      Sand is Vallejo Desert Sand.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/18/#comments

The Crusaders thought they were winning, the unholy forces of the ancient Undead were almost defeated and they could taste victory.
      Too late Grandmaster Joseph noticed the Priest on a large sanddune behind the Undead's ranks, he was performing some  unholy ritual for sure!
      Joseph spurred his Knights on, but he was too late, the Priest uttered the final words of power and then the creature appeared.
      It swooped down from the sky, it's metallic wings reflecting the sunlight and blinding his men, and then it landed amidst his Army, footmen were trampled, it's cruel blades hacked through the ranks of his Knights.
      A heavy tail knocked Grandmaster Joseph from his steed.
      Lying on his back he looked into the Sun, a final prayer on his lips when he saw the creature approaching, a glimps of what was once a woman's face and then all went black.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a 3D printed miniature from Rocketpig Miniatures which I printed on the Elegoo Mars.
      Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/

What did you say?
      You don't know the answer to my riddle?
      How unfortunate...!

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one printed by Flying Goat Creations.
      Thx @ratsmitglied

It's part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/14/#comments

I had lots of fun painting her.
      Hope you like her.

• By lexomatic
      Thanks to this thread I finally figured out how to assemble this mini. If you are at all hesitant, please look at it, especially the excellent step by step on page 2 (h/t @Mad Jack).
      Things have been scrubbed,  and I have some idea of the color scheme.
      Dusky skin triad and maroon red/cinnamon red for the skin, and hexed lichen/witchcraft purple/warlord purple for the tabard. Not sure about the metal yet.
    • By kristof65
      I'll need a Pegasus soon for one of the PCs in the D&D 5e campaign I run for my son and his high school friends.

The metal Reaper one is lovely, but IMO, too fragile for use with a bunch of rambunctious teens. I was looking around for some options when I saw the Bones Sphinx, and figured her wings would "bolt" onto Silverhorn the Unicorn fairly easily.

So here is my attempt to create my own Bones Pegasus, since I can't wait for Bones 5 to deliver me one:

I cut off Silverhorn's horn (and set it aside for later), and drilled two holes in the shoulders.  I took the Sphinx's wings, and cut off the tabs, then shaped them best I could to fit the shoulder profiles of Silverhorn, before drilling a hole to pin them with.

Next up is glue and green stuff.

I have a feeling he's going to droop over time. Not sure if I'm going to attempt to pin his back legs(s), but at a minimum, I'll probably glue him to a 50mm base to keep him upright, even if he droops.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)