Looks like good solid work. Wish I could see that blade a little closer. 

Not going to bash anything, she looks great!

I would like to see more close up pics.

But from what I can see she looks good.

Thanks!

That gives a better view of the blade.

And it is awesome!

6 minutes ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Could be better but the shape is what has me thrown off.

It looks somewhat like a Kukri blade, used by Ghurkas.

Pretty good blades..

image.jpeg.7ac64239f30c9083ee6a1e9caed2fe7d.jpeg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

It looks somewhat like a Kukri blade, used by Ghurkas.

Pretty good blades..

image.jpeg.7ac64239f30c9083ee6a1e9caed2fe7d.jpeg

I meant for figuring out where the shade and highlights will sit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

I meant for figuring out where the shade and highlights will sit.

Ah, I get it.

looks great to me, but I can't paint NMM for the world.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      In the spirit of this colorful june, my hommage to my community ^^ 
      I'm a bit hesitant with the tattoo's outcome, but besides that pretty happy with the result. 

If anyone wants to visit my insta gallery & give it a like & follow it means everything  ^^ its @albertnyarla

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

International Mini Painting Month - Day 7

Kev!
    • By Morihalda
      Hello friends! It's good to see you all again! My energy levels have been slowly ramping up over the last month, so now I'm excited to spend a bunch of it here with forum friends.  

My husband and I played D&D again with @Rainbow Sculptor and her family over the weekend and had a great time. While we were playing, they brought out this mini - she was gorgeous and I had completely forgotten that I had her too! I believe Damaris was 2017's Duskwarden mini.

Bobby Jackson already made her both fierce and a babe, so now I just gotta make her a pirate!
      My list:
      Add a very fine pirate hat Change her crossbow to a flintlock pistol Change the stone ground to wooden planks Hopefully carve down the quiver on her hip so I can make it a tankard.

I'm actually pretty hesitant about the pirate hat because it would hide the hair - and hair that awesome is a sculpting goal. Seriously. Look at that tiny braid and all the locks of hair.

But my girl Maria spent a lot of money on a very fine hat after she ran away to become a pirate. So on goes the hat.
    • By Geoff Davis
      Damaris Walmund, Duskwarden.  Another project brought back from my shelf of shame.  I originally started painting her as a 'genasi' for the Princes of the Apocalypse campaign for D&D, but after I got done the blue skin I couldn't figure out what colours to paint the rest of her.  I think that is one of the main reasons I end up not finishing miniatures -- I can't picture what they are going to look like finished so I'm can't figure out what step to take next.  However, I just got the violet red triad in the mail, so I had to give the paint a try on something.  Here she is, ready to take on her enemies (aka the PC's in my D&D game).  Comments and criticism are welcome as always.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Jakob Knochengard - Zombie Slayer, the first finished mini from my Dreadmere Begins WIP thread.

I've been really taken with the minis Reaper have been producing for their Dreadmere setting, hopefully a few more of the ones they're doing for Bones 4 get released in metal.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 635 Guests (See full list)