Lidless Eye

"The Giantess" by RBJ Game Company

I've been waiting for this one to go live, a excellent sequel to their Fairytale Giant, here comes a massive Giantess from RBJ Game Company

I've been waiting for this one to go live, a excellent sequel to their Fairytale Giant, here comes a massive Giantess from RBJ Game Company

Project image for The Giantess

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620164718/the-giantess?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=giantess

Stretch goals will have alternate build options:

a8f03c6856d4bb39951ffa5dd86cdc02_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1554766310&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=62b5d57fcba2d071fe83efe183818961

They also have most of their previous projects as add-ons.  I really liked the demo pieces they've included in ReaperCon swag bags.

Edited by Lidless Eye
posted too soon
  • Like 3

I kinda like the cartoony look of some of the giants, but I just don’t have the hobby budget for this right now.

• Sad 2

For those who've never done a KS with them, good communication and quick delivery. I've backed a few of the undead ones and the giant one and never had a problem.

• Like 1

Got my Giantess in yesterday.  I loved the packaging!

I did wind up going with the standard head, horse, and club options.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      I’m interested in what people here think of this.
      It seems like a great idea, but I’m wondering if there might be some unforeseen drawbacks.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atlasmundi/immersive-battle-maps-for-tabletop-roleplaying-gam/description
      -

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/cyber-belles?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Hello everyone,
      A warm welcome to our latest Kickstarter called Cyber Belles!
      These fairies have survived the eons and have adapted to modern times. We've placed them in an apocalyptic setting where mankind has all but destroyed the world and... itself! The fairies have evolved and have adjusted to the needs necessary to survive in this dangerous place! 
      The campaign will help us fund the production of three 75mm miniatures and maybe something else... which is small... and cute... ;) 
      The campaign is about three 75mm scale miniatures. Red Belle, Blue Belle and Yellow Belle.
      The artwork
      Red Belle Blue Belle Yellow Belle Note: the sculpts are a little bit different from the artwork shown. We mostly chose to do this to make them a little bit more realistic and also to make sure that the casting were strong enough in the end.
      The artwork
      Red Belle 
       Blue Belle 
       Yellow Belle  
       (see more angles at the bottom!)

• By Thrym
      WizKids Dungeons & Dragons
      HELLBORN TROLL

I present to you the almost nuclear looking troll that utilizes FolkArt's Ultra Dye "Purple Rain" as its inspiration and base shadow and wash.  Also included in the skin triad are Reaper Blood Red and Reaper Brilliant Red for the highlights.

I'll add the remaining paint list later when they are in front of me.  For now, pictures:

Some close up shots:

Enjoy!
    • By dmpv01
      Technically this is a WIP since the base is unfinished, but the figure is done-ish..

• By Darsc Zacal
      Because I know several folks here use painting handles.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1061749597/rgg-360-the-best-ergonomic-handle-for-miniature-pa

The only issue I have is the number of claims they are making. Not sure how many have actually been proven.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 292 Guests (See full list)