Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

07003, Bloodbite Goblins

They look wonderfully malicious! Great work on the eyes, and the skin shading really brings out their facial expressions. The war paint is a delightful grace note. 

• Thanks 1

The nasty* Little Hooligans painted up BEAUTIFULLY. You do wonders with details. VERY WELL DONE!

*They are probably ticked off that someone stole their trousers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

They just ooze mischief!

Good job!

I really like these models and I enjoyed painting them. The Dungeon Dwellers models quality is top-notch.

Thank you for your comments everyone.

965740249_07003BloodbiteGoblins20.jpg.65219e2eedfbf4a9d70e45b2882d1f63.jpg

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By viking_hank
      WIP. Two things, first I couldn’t resist. Second I can’t believe I am the only one to do this. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's the second wererat from the Dungeon Dwellers 07016 wererats pack. Cuz, it's a wererat weekend!
      This feral rogue model was sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted it up with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and mounted on a 25mm round base.

• By Metalchaos
      It isn’t the full moon but it's wererat weekend anyways. Here's Bertar the Rogue dragging his loot back to the lair of the thief’s guild.  Here's Bertar the Wererat 07016 sculpted by Ben Siens. Painted up with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and mounted on a 25mm round base. This mini is part of a three model set from the Dungeon Dwellers line.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody!
      So have been doing lately a lot of classic Julie Guthrie from her Partha days and the last one I've finished is what is currently listed as an Archer, but that previously came in a set of three Rangers in her Partha Line "All Things Dark and Dangerous".

Being he's these days called an archer, I kind of deviated from the typical browns and greens as I kind of wanted some deeper, darker colors. I started off with his lavender shirt and then just kept going with different plums and purples. So he's not too nature-like but he's maybe a moon or night ranger.

Anyway, hope you enjoy him!

and here's that image he originally came from back in the eighties.  I've got the two guys done, I'm working now on the gal with the staff, hope to have her done before Memorial day is over:

• By Maledrakh
      The Whispering Tyrant from the second Bones kickstarter. This is an officially licensed Pathfinder miniature. So I guess it is some sort of evil adversary in some adventure or other in that game.
      For me, this is Loki. I expect you see why. To make the model even more similar to the trickster god, I cut off the central helment-thing and carved the helmet round. Which took me whole tens of seconds! Bones material is really easy to cut and convert. I will miss this aspect with the Bones Black minis.
      On this mini I have tried out some new colorshift paints from Green Stuff World and a flip paint (which is supposed to get the same effect) from Instar.
      I probably did not do it right, as I don't think it has much of a colorshifting effect (there is a slight effect, though). The instructions say to use a gloss black undercoat and many, many thin layers to get the effect.
      I did not do that. On a brown basecoat I used GSW Mystic Gold colorshift, and Instar Green Gold Flip, with GSW Tropical Green at the tips and edges. and I just glooped it on! Two or three thick coats of each paint is used here. So next time, maybe I should try actually following the instructions...
      Anyhow, this model will make a good leader for my undead legions, or even a C'Tan for the Necrons.

89031 Whispering Tyrant
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Bonesium PVC
      40mm round lipped base

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 132 Guests (See full list)