Rigel

Heckfella! (WWWOz Lion, 80058) and RAFM Hell's Harbinger (RAF03897)

Great job on Hellboy!

I like the setting!

Love the Camazotz mini! Very creepy!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Warlady said:

I really like what you did with his coat!

Thank you! Got inspired by @SisterMaryNapalm and @Rat13's excellent advice regarding going heavy on the washes, and also this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6EPOfKMk1k&list=PLOHvZQUaO4kfNV6-gObM3sPXisSpcphnE&index=61  

8 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Awesome paint and story telling. 

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

Nice paint job, and the terrain looks good too. 

Thank you  both! I'm a fan of the Mignola classics, and there's nothing he loves drawing better than cyclopaean carvings in the gloom (unless it be punching Nazis/mythological monsters *in front of* cyclopaean carvings in the gloom).

14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job on Hellboy!

I like the setting!

Love the Camazotz mini! Very creepy!

Many thanks! RAFM contains some very evocative stuff in their old fantasy line, and you can spend many a happy hour browsing their pewter horrors. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

What? I gave an advice someone actually followed? That's new. I can't cope with that. I need to mark this day in my calendar.

You've captured my thoughts exactly. I think that may have been the first time I ever tried to help someone with a color question; almost makes me wonder if after two years I've learned anything. 

In all seriousness though washes really can be a godsend and if tabletop quality is your goal you can usually get away with just applying a wash before calling it finished. Or at least that's the way I've been doing it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rat13 said:

You've captured my thoughts exactly. I think that may have been the first time I ever tried to help someone with a color question; almost makes me wonder if after two years I've learned anything. 

In all seriousness though washes really can be a godsend and if tabletop quality is your goal you can usually get away with just applying a wash before calling it finished. Or at least that's the way I've been doing it.

Nothing to add from my side :-D

I will add to the accolades on the coat.  Very nice work.  Your story telling is also a lot of fun.  thanks for sharing this!

• Thanks 1