New Paper Buildings

Well some time ago i found a site that had the LV-426 northlock module from the film Aliens now there is a landing pad and gantries available too..and the best thing is that they are free....(can't get any cheaper than that!!)..

you will need winrar 3.0 and the password is ALIENS..(case sensitive)...here is the adress

http://aliens.humlak.cz

the scale is 1/148....as cav is1/160...the difference ain't worth noting.

they are not big files...so go have some fun.... ::):

snowstorm....making warfare look like poetry in motion

NP Froy.. have you seen some of the other stuff on that site....it Rocks..the pulse rifle is cool and the lawgiver is starting to look good ...but it is a bit of a pain to make...but the detail (as always) is top notch...But that landing pad is going to look cool....even if it is 18 pages... :B):

SnowStorm....making warfare look like poetry in motion

Glad to see you enjoying the card models Froy...got another link for you to chase up ....this site has shed loads of stuff for any gamer to use...the best sections are sci-fi, buildings, military and unusual...the only down side is my printer keeps running out of ink coz iv'e been printing out sooo..much stuff...LOL ::D:

http://freepapertoys.com/

there is also a wargamers section in the buildings part... :B):

snowtiger.....B.L....U.K 003

Glad to see you enjoying the card models Froy...got another link for you to chase up ....this site has shed loads of stuff for any gamer to use...the best sections are sci-fi, buildings, military and unusual...the only down side is my printer keeps running out of ink coz iv'e been printing out sooo..much stuff...LOL ::D:

http://freepapertoys.com/

there is also a wargamers section in the buildings part... :B):

snowtiger.....B.L....U.K 003

www.froogle.com

"ink cartridges" + (your printer here...)

Really cheap ink. Got mine for $3 black and $5 color.

PS

Good call Ghost i was a bit wary of mentioning Germs World...coz when i did, which was about 6 or 7 months ago....dude did i get some flak from the scale purists....Froy the scale from germs world is stated as 1/300...which to me and ghost don't mean much...best check for yourself.....the only thing i surgested to keep the purists quiet was...stick bigger doors on it...all in all CAV is not purist in scale..cavs are 1/160, the a.f.v's and aircraft are something like 1/240 ....so if you think summat looks cool...go for it ::D:

P.S thanx for the ink tip Storminator...i'll check that one out ::):

Ghost...go to the top of the class..i did not think of that one...i'm off to print me off some BiiiiiG building me printer is going to be working overtime tonight... ::D:

snowstorm....making warfare look like poetry in motion....while making printers run out of ink

If you want a top notch cardstock building system, check this site out.

World Works Games

I bought their Village Works set and It is exceptional. The PDFs run about $15 and you have unlimited usage. The Village set is modular as well, so you can make tons of different buildings. They also have some really cool sci-fi sets in the works.

And for all us Warlord buffs who were enamored with Matt and Id's ships at Origins last year, here is a cheap option...

Maiden of the Seas

I had no intention of doing sea battles but what the heck. For $15, I may take a crack at a couple of these.

Guys if you like paper mecha then on free paper toys in the sci-fi section there is a model called Monster Destroid...summat from battletech....this model is 27 pages of model 147 pices to build and 4 pages of instructions....it ...Rocks..finished size...height 9 and a half inch tall...9 and a quater inch wide ...14 and a half inch long....and would grace any collection....unless of course you collect barbie ..LOL ::D:

I have the diecast of that Mecha. 'Course it needs a new paint job, a few more gun barrels and a new afterbody, but it is CAV scale.

A British miniatures company (Brigade Models) has their own version called the Cronus.

MECH-101-4.jpg

MECH-101-5.jpg

The two ADDITIONAL dorsal artillery cannon are available as an add-on set. This one is 1/300 scale, which is still useable in CAV.

FPilot have you got a link for that site????...This looks like it's well worth checking out..that is a cool looking mini....i could use something like that... :B):