Hi,

I have the Razig Adept mini. Comes with a pair of hands gripping chains. Very cool. Trouble is, the right hand, all on its own accord, just flew out of my grip before I could secure it to its designated wrist and just threw itself into the void, never to be seen again. 

I know, its not that small, I tore that whole place up in search of it. Where...How the....anyway, is it possible to get spare parts?

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By haldir
      Facebookey page

Yup, I'm backing!
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-tales-of-dungeons-and-doggies/description

So you have seen the minis but what about the rules doc? Well, here is just one example of the art quality thanks to the incredible talents of April Prime! Amazingly, this is still work in progress, but she is working on art for every dog and a few bonus pieces as well....hmmm..maybe art prints should be available...

Here's a small piece of Dungeons and Doggies fiction to enjoy! Every mini will have an associated 'icon character' pre generated in the rules pack,and for the Cleric role we have Cerysse, gentle but determined protector of her friends. Many thanks to Kate, our writer, for providing this and many other story pieces for the project! We will follow up with a rules preview for the Companion Domain soon!
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      This goes live today (i'll add a link when it does)

(almost complete pre-production image, minor changes possible)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkFwekye_zQ
      unboxing of the game

(now if you want tiles for a dungeon crawl this looks a good deal)

this is a reprint of the well regarded boardgame  Caustrophobia (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36932/claustrophobia) and it's first expansion with all new art assets and minis (unpainted)

Monolith has already manufactured the game so it will be limited to 10,000 copies *I;ve asked and there are spares to cope with loss/damage during delivery)and deliveries are scheduled for January so minimal risk so ideal is you want to KS but worry about getting stung (but on the other hand if you don't like KS as a shop probably not for you)
    • By lexomatic
      This ends in 24 hours roughly.
      There's also a related previous kickestarter.

Expands on previous line.

• By Gadgetman!
      FreeZeBee is a duel boardgame for 2 players. Each player chooses a team of four athletes, endowed with unique skills and abilities. You can build a game on speed or agility, or to rely on the spirit of luck. For the first time in the history of sporting board games, Frisbee became the basis for the game. A real mix of fantasy and Frisbee!

• Who's Online   34 Members, 5 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)