Relaunch:DreamForge-Games Grav-StuG tank model with STL file terrain

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamforge-games/dreamforge-games-grav-stug-tank-model-with-stl-fil

This is a relaunch of the project that failed to fund a few days ago, they're trying reducing the cost and relying on people picking up more kits overall to make the numbers work (1600 rather than 1200 kits). I hope it works

342f4fe88bc09bf8bd38b631c1ad4589_origina

(3D print to show size)

7f3a99b969e08701048e37c4f0e51a81_origina
e1003e4bfc5c45d22115a82bfe59a84a_origina
4c8bf44c283250a320d4b84f220e4946_origina
e9fb661083b59bf5c6ee87f7be01c592_origina

216e31625f501dc594e6e673a0c2e2c9_origina
  • Like 2

Almost no notice before the relaunch, and only a two week run.

I think it is dead on the launchpad.

I backed for a single model on the first try - but diverted the funds when it was cancelled, I will not be able to back it in the stupidly short two week run.

Dreamforge has some  great models - some of the best that I have seen.

But I think that they just shot themselves in both feet before starting this race.

*EDIT* If I had the money, I would buy two - and crash one of them. Those skid plates just scream for the beast to be gouging a ditch through the top of a hill.

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Ok.
      Prepping for the next Bones I WIP.
      The Eyes Have It!
      I have this in metal too, so I’m planning to do both together.  You can see I did some surgery on the metal one.  Lots of hole drilling after cleaning mold lines.

• By Mckenna35
      Stumbled across this and thought others might find it of interest.  They certainly have some different figures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wildspire/monsters-of-solan-fantasy-monster-miniatures

tory

Welcome!
       Need generic and predictable miniature designs?? We are not for you. 
       Imaginative fantasy absolutely requires imaginative miniatures.  Our primary aim is to provide miniatures that surprise backers and enhance their creativity and spark their imagination. Made for fantasy tabletop role-playing games, like Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder, but also for painters and collectors. 
      Special thanks and recognition to 3D modeler, Miguel Zavala, aka MZ4250. Many of the designs in this set were designed and crafted by him.  See his Patreon for many FREE 3D printable STL file for download. From this set, his works include: the Lamia, Wyrmling, Lizardfolk, Tiefling Outlander, Deep Gnome, Sharkenbear, Beer Golem, and Ratmancer. The design and size of some of these have been modified for this campaign. 

• By Kangaroorex
      This was just a little project I wanted to give a try to.  I am still getting used to bones and wizkids plastics and this looked sort of fun.  I decided on blue because it looked sort of Fey and made the mini look shadowy 

Lots of mold lines on this one!  There're everywhere and not in the best of locations, like right across the face.  Still I could have done better contrast here but one not sure how something that is supposed to walk in shadows!

Anyway, enjoy!

• By Darcstaar
      Here was my entry for the 16th quarterly  Reaper Facebook Contest.  I was honored to receive an honorable mention.  There were dozens of fantastic entries.  

I wanted to try a white dragon coloration.  I have Deathsleet in my queue, so this is a test run.  His scales are Dragon White.  The ventral surfaces are more of a bone color with Creamy Ivory and Linen White, with Sepia Wash.

His dagger is a green NMM.  His eyes are gem-like, not lizard pupils.  The skirt completes the “triangle of interest” green color.  I rebased him on a Micro Arts 30mm Sewer base.

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I wanted to keep him as a rogue, so I chose a dagger and loot bag from his hand choices.  I also painted his armor as leather with some gold NMM.

Enjoy.
    • By Rob Dean
      I received a package a few days ago of Russian 54mm semi-flat figures.  While I broke down and ordered more before I tried painting any of them, I at least primed them, so I knew it could be done.  They looked like they would be plausible to paint (though to a “nice toy” standard rather than a “museum zinnfiguren” standard), so I sat done this morning and cranked out this fellow in about 90 minutes.  

How flat are they?

Being thin and plastic, they are very light, so I am thinking that I am going to have to order a bunch of 20mm x 40mm steel bases.  Then it’s a question of what sort of game are these going to turn out to support...
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)