Jump to content

pcktlnt

Reapermini New Site Layout

Recommended Posts

I still am unable to purchase an online gift certificate.


Also, am I the only one who the site won't leave logged in even though I click the "Leave me logged in box"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pochi said:

Also, am I the only one who the site won't leave logged in even though I click the "Leave me logged in box"?

Have you tried to clear your cache before logging? It worked for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shpam said:

Have you tried to clear your cache before logging? It worked for me.

Just gave that a shot. It does not work. If I go away from the page and go back or look in a new tab, I am logged out even though I click the "Leave me logged in" button. It's not the end of the world but it's annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Brother Jim said:

The main page does not keep me logged in, but when I go to the forums I'm still logged in.

Oh yeah, the forums leave me logged in. It is the store that doesn't. It's not a huge big deal but I think I am logged in and start looking at stuff and can't add to wishlist and the currency is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, what browser are you using? I was having this issue with Microsoft Edge but when I tried Chrome it let me stay logged in. I have not tried other browsers yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Illithar said:

Out of curiosity, what browser are you using? I was having this issue with Microsoft Edge but when I tried Chrome it let me stay logged in. I have not tried other browsers yet.

Firefox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i seem to recall and area in the old site where you could paste in a JPG of a paint color and it would match it with an existing reaper paint, is that gone, never existed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fencig said:

i seem to recall and area in the old site where you could paste in a JPG of a paint color and it would match it with an existing reaper paint, is that gone, never existed?

 

Power Pallet was the name, IIRC. Can’t remember if it is planned to return or. It. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Pegazus said:

 

Power Pallet was the name, IIRC. Can’t remember if it is planned to return or. It. 

 

It's planned to make a return. Have to change the underlying tech first.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off the animation for the free Bones Black mini for June is a really nice touch. My actual question is there a way to find out what items have recently been restocked aside from having an item on a wish list? For example I didn't know I needed a unicorn until on the last Reaper Live show they mentioned they were back in stock. Now I need one. There a chance a "Monthly Restock List" could/already happen?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, COGobs said:

First off the animation for the free Bones Black mini for June is a really nice touch. My actual question is there a way to find out what items have recently been restocked aside from having an item on a wish list? For example I didn't know I needed a unicorn until on the last Reaper Live show they mentioned they were back in stock. Now I need one. There a chance a "Monthly Restock List" could/already happen?

 

We have a "notify me" tool we need to test but have been busy with getting an internal tool polished off before we can get the cron job for notifications rolled out.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×