pcktlnt

Reapermini New Site Layout

On 6/19/2019 at 7:42 PM, kit said:

We have a "notify me" tool we need to test but have been busy with getting an internal tool polished off before we can get the cron job for notifications rolled out.

So currently it's not working?

What I would like is a item in stock marker in the wishlist. This would make it realtively easy to track stock of items I'm interested in.

Just FYI on how I currently use it:

1. I put stuff I want on the wishlist, but it's not enough for a proper order just yet (free shipping is sweet after all).

2. At  some point I think it's enough I start putting it into the cart only to see that some items are not in stock (sad face).

The only way to currently check for stock is to click on each item and check on the dedicated page.

• Like 3

On 6/25/2019 at 2:46 AM, terminalmancer said:

Huh. Is the RSS feed expected to make a return? Between this and the forum notifications being broken I'm feeling weirdly disconnected from all things Reaper lately.

We're not really updating the news the way we used to, and usage of the RSS feed was really low. I may add it later, but it's not a huge priority at the moment.

On 6/25/2019 at 7:58 AM, MoebiusStrip said:

What I would like is a item in stock marker in the wishlist. This would make it realtively easy to track stock of items I'm interested in.

Not a bad idea. I'll see how much slower the extra queries will make the page.

• Like 2