A “remorhaz” by WizKids, Nolzur’s line

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Doug Sundseth said:

You might like the Reaper Frost Wyrm, available in both Bones and metal. :poke:

Doug beat me to it, so instead of the store, I'll link to the one I painted... It's far from the only example on the forums, but I like it (go figure).

Reaper's doesn't have the weird flat face or the really long antennae-horns, but it does have terrifying death-scythe forearms, and it retains the neck frills, so I dig it.

• Like 5
20 hours ago, boldfont said:

I went canon with this. No airbrush. It’s a great sculpt.

I have had much better luck with the Nalzur's larger models than their smaller ones, Their Silver Dragon is also very , very good, a perfect casting for 5 bucks.

this one looks good and your paint job does it justice.  Did you have to do any repairs, large gaps, re-sculpting,  or was it good to go?

• Like 2
On 4/22/2019 at 1:24 PM, Fencig said:

I have had much better luck with the Nalzur's larger models than their smaller ones, Their Silver Dragon is also very , very good, a perfect casting for 5 bucks.

this one looks good and your paint job does it justice.  Did you have to do any repairs, large gaps, re-sculpting,  or was it good to go?

It was good to go. Just some flashing. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.