JeffreyHemphill

Will the Bones 4 Expansions be available at Retail?

Good Afternoon,

I apologize if this is already been answered somewhere, but I was unable to locate it:

At any point are the expansions available for retail as a set?  I.e., if I wanted to purchase the Lost Valley Expansion as a set once the pieces are available at retail, is that possible, outside of individually buying each figure in the expansion?

Thank you!

Edited by ladystorm
Clarified title, relocated to better subforum
  • Like 2

Reaper doesn't keep the expansion around as products.  They've said that they'll have just a few left over after fulfillment and they'll put those on their web store.   

Basically you'll have to be quick.

• Like 3

On ReaperLive it was said that they expect to have a very limited number of expansions and core sets left over from fulfilment after it is completed.

Anything of those that are left over will be made available through Reapers online store only. They are expected to sell out quickly.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

On ReaperLive it was said that they expect to have a very limited number of expansions and core sets left over from fulfilment after it is completed.

Anything of those that are left over will be made available through Reapers online store only. They are expected to sell out quickly.

That's a bummer to hear. Those models fill a big gap in the currently available Bones models, as far as what D&D players need to represent core monsters in the Monster Manual.

• Like 1

Remember that individual figures themselves will be available at retail at some point later this year or next.  You'll be able to get those  monsters you want. 

The Expansion sets were KS only, for backers willing to put up money in advance.  Reaper doesn't plan on continuing to sell the figures as a boxed set. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, criticalhit said:

That's a bummer to hear. Those models fill a big gap in the currently available Bones models, as far as what D&D players need to represent core monsters in the Monster Manual.

My answer was in reply to whether the expansions would be available as a boxed set at retail.

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Remember that individual figures themselves will be available at retail at some point later this year or next.  You'll be able to get those  monsters you want. 

The Expansion sets were KS only, for backers willing to put up money in advance.  Reaper doesn't plan on continuing to sell the figures as a boxed set. 

What Inarah said. All the kickstarter minis will be made available seperately over the next year+.

Reaper only releases a few each month so as not to overwhelm retailers and distributors.

The monthly releases won’t begin until after the kickstarter backer fulfilment has been done.

So you should eventually be able to buy any mini that you wanted.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1