Talae

Cthulhu Wars: the Daemon Sultan - The Final Onslaught

In for the Daemon Sultan and the Bubastis factions.  I don't know whether I'm going to store all of my CW stuff . . .

The Egg

• Like 1

I got some CW minis when he put out the Mythos book for Pathfinder a few years back. I've painted the entire collection, but I'm not sure where I'm going to find a use for all of them. I like these miniatures, but I don't know how much use I'd get out of the figures, and I've never played CW itself, so that's less useful to me. I did back his one day Mythos cats KS, though...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I like these miniatures, but I don't know how much use I'd get out of the figures,

You can use 'em for the Call of Cthulhu RPG, Strange Aeons skirmish game, and Pathfinder RPG.

Although what you just said probably applies to most miniatures Reaperites are buying... :lol:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Xiwo Xerase
      This KS is now live.  URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/450703636/battletech-clan-invasion

Catalyst Game Labs will be launching a Kickstarter project for a Clan Invasion box set for BattleTech on July 17, 2019.  This was announced on the BattleTech forums about two weeks ago.  I've copied the announcement below:

In 3050, the true heirs of the lost Star League thunder forth from the depths of the far Periphery and carve deep into the quarreling Successor States. As the Clan juggernaut rolls across the coreward realms of the Inner Sphere, the House Lords scramble to shore up their defenses and devise some way to halt the invaders.

The Clan spear is aimed at the heart of human-occupied space. Do you possess the bold tactics and heroic courage to defeat warriors trained from birth to conquer? Or will you uphold Kerensky’s dream to cast aside the squabbling lords of the Inner Sphere and reignite the flame of the Star League?

Hot on the heels of the wildly successful launch of two new boxed sets, the BattleTech tabletop game comes to Kickstarter for the first time ever to unleash totally remodeled Clan and Inner Sphere ’Mechs on your gaming table. Utilizing the same process that modernized the nine BattleMechs found in those bestselling box sets, each ’Mech has been painstakingly re-imagined, holding to the spirit of their original design while embracing a modern aesthetic. (Click on the images to enlarge.)

The Clan Invasion box set will add five popular Clan OmniMechs to your arsenal, including the seminal Timber Wolf (Mad Cat). It will also include a bevy of support materials, the rules needed to play Clan technology, all new maps, and more.

Stretch goals will rapidly fill the ranks with more Clan and Inner Sphere ’Mechs boasting all-new looks. The Clan Command Star expansion will include the devastating Dire Wolf (Daishi) and the ever-popular Shadow Cat, while the Clan Attack Star pack will contain the Warhawk (Masakari) and Nova Cat. Meanwhile, the Inner Sphere will take desperate action to try to stave off the invasion. The Inner Sphere Command Lance pack will deploy the beloved Marauder and Archer, while the Warhammer and Phoenix Hawk will hot-drop from the Inner Sphere Battle Lance pack. And there’s more to unlock on both sides!

Add-ons will include a plethora of exciting new BattleTech merchandise, the latest rulebooks, sourcebooks, boxed sets, and more!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/the-gingerbread-gang-christmas-in-july-break-kickstarter?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        "The Mrs. had followed her grandmother's gingerbread cookie recipe exactly as she had been taught as a child, however, she was extra cautious not to add too much pixie dust and rum to the bowl of ingredients this time.
      Amid the dry heat of her convection oven the gingerbread dough began to blend with the magical components, and everything was slowly activated by the steady warmth of the preheated oven. 
      When the leavening agents and other alchemical ingredients puffed out the enchanted dough, The Gingerbread Gang began to magically come to life, and the kitchen was suddenly filled with the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and something else I didn’t quite recognize."
      -Sugarplum Mary Sparklepants
        Painted & photographed by Shoshie   "Well...whilst she mixed the dry ingredients together...she occasionally muttered something to herself, which I couldn't understand. And amid quite a bit of chuckling, I overheard The Mrs. softly sing some sort of ditty about "Sugar, and spice, and things not quite nice.".  
      I think she may have had a nip, or three, of rum."
      -Alice Shuggabaker
        "The Gingerbread Gang" Painted and Photographed by Shoshie   "As The Gingerbread Gang were cooling down on the baking rack, they told me it was quite warm, and very cozy inside of the oven.”
      -Blitzen
          Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals, 
      Thank you for making the previous War in Christmas Village Kickstarters a success, and welcome back to another crowdfunding venture! 
      We are seeking funds to create our newest batch of tabletop holiday gaming miniatures, as well as, create a packaged war band set of our two most popular snowmen minis, per our backer community request.
      War in Christmas Village tabletop gaming miniatures are perfectly scaled for most popular tabletop role playing games, miniatures war games, railroad hobbyists, Christmas Village displays, and other holiday dioramas. 
      War in Christmas Village tabletop minis are highly detailed, mold injected PVC, arrive unpainted, and are scaled 28mm boot to eye. 
      But, don't take our word for it check out some of the reviews of our prior War in Christmas Village tabletop miniatures releases :)
    • By Clearman
      Coming Kickstarter from S7 Games.

We are thrilled to announce that the Conan: Savage Legends Kickstarter, launching July 16th, will include three high quality sculpts of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his iconic role as Conan in the 1982 and 1984 films! These officially licensed sculpts are all highly detailed, 32mm miniatures that should be part of any Conan fan's collection!
      That's not the only exciting Conan news we have for you! This week, Rob Stoddard, lead developer of Conan: Savage Legends, sat down with the Fools Daily podcast to talk about the game's design. For those of you who don't know, in Conan: Savage Legends, you take control of a Legend in Robert E. Howard's Hyborian Age as you seek to destroy your enemies in a fast-paced fight to the death. In this 2-4 player arena-style combat miniatures game, you will use powerful relics and plundered riches to engage your foes in glorious combat. Destroy your opponents with sheer might or cunning tactics and prove to your foes why you deserve the title of "Savage Legend."
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/etherfields-board-game?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Etherfields is a new major miniature Board Game by Awaken Realms. We call this totally different BG experience a Dream Crawler – you will dive into surreal and artistically crafted world and follow one of a kind co-op / solo campaign adventure for 1-4 players. Everything you do will change the strange rhythm of the Etherfields dream world, where even the wildest fantasy is possible. 
      Gameplay created by the Board Game veteran Michał Oracz (author of This War of Mine: TBG, Neuroshima Hex or The Edge: Dawnfall and many others), will test not only your logical skills but also your intuition, deduction, and emotional intelligence. Develop your character from scratch using advanced deck-building, travel through the dream-world map and delve deeper into chosen locations.
      CLICK TO SEE ALL MODELS!    
    • By Darsc Zacal
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ttw-altburg-stable/tabletop-worlds-altburg-stable-32mm-resin-cast-terrain

TableTop World has been around for a while, they’re based in Poland, and make great looking resin buildings. I have a few in various states of construction and painting although I haven’t purchased anything from them recently.

Their stuff is very pricey though and I expect that to be reflected in the kickstarter.

I am a bit puzzled by their comment about making this in the bigger 28mm-32mm range, as I thought that was the range that their previous buildings fell into.

Anyway, if you’re interested best prepare your wallets now.
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 4 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)