• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Cypher, a character from Games Workshops Warhammer 40k range.
      My version is a mysterious and legendary Space Knight recognisable from the giant sword he carries but never uses, while he normally lives a hermit-like existence on the various, isolated outer worlds, he will occasionally pledge his services to a quest or expedition in exchange for transport off world. 

Really surprised I got this one finished, he's been on my desk well past the point where I normally get fed up of looking at things, and he's not a mini I'm that interested in (I basically really like his sword scabbard).
      That he turned out okay too is just a bonus.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      I wasn't planning on ever doing any more Work In Progress threads (The number of threads I've abandoned outnumber my finished threads by a pretty ridiculous amount at this point), but I'm trying to get back into the habit of painting every day and my brain is being a real jerk about it (he'd be a lot happier if I gave up on this whole painting nonsense and just stared mindlessly at a screen all day).
      So the idea is if I post an update a day, regardless of how much progress I've made, I'll shame myself into making sure I've done enough for a worthwhile update or something.

Day 1 (Which was yesterday):-

The King and his Seahorse have been undercoated, washed and I've started on the base, I got part way through applying the pumice paste before I realised I couldn't get to the middle without getting it all over the Seahorses tail/tentacles/tail-acles?
      Today I want to try and finish the base, and maybe start on the Seahorse. 
    • By kazmania7
      The last of the drow I chosen to try to do this month. Again wanted to try different things, i.e. hair color, etc. different colors to see how they work. And here I went with the usual red clothing thinking it'll help the contrast of the green.

• By I'mHere
      I painted up some of Games Workshops' Namarti Reavers in a more wood-elf looking scheme. I plan to have them running alongside some deer as part of my 'animal friends' project. Just starting work on the deer, and very happy with the archers!

• By lazarp
      Gave this model a different arm and hand pose, sculpted a wooden stick and used a resin bit from avatars of war necromancer for the spear head. This was a speedpaint that took probably around an hour. Thanks for looking!

The original model:

• Who's Online   35 Members, 1 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)