BSGTony

City of Tarok: 3D printable medieval fantasy houses

Join us now and you will receive six highly detailed stand-alone buildings as STL files for your 3D printer!

Link to the project: CITY OF TAROK: 3D PRINTABLE BUILDINGS

City of Tarok is a project we wanted to make for years. We had plenty of experience as we create our maps in 3D and we also created many 3D printable miniatures. We thought, aside from modular sets, there are not many custom buildings on the market. We love creating small worlds like dioramas where you can feel that every piece of the terrain is hand-crafted and living. Now, with the world of 3D printing, we think our imaginations finally have a chance of materializing. 

minichart.png

cover04.thumb.jpg.5ab48293bcdf510d91c4f82012633d3e.jpg

We have reached our main goal within 2 hours, which means you'll receive all the six core buildings at the $60 Settler reward and above. Now we are on to unlock as many free additional sets as we can. If you join you'll help us to make your pledge more valuable. 

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/532839686/city-of-tarok-3d-printable-medieval-buildings?ref=45ld51

More pictures of the printed buildings:

01.thumb.jpg.c527ef18c02005929b62d98dec727e92.jpg

03.thumb.jpg.784ed6bd5a550812dec2ac04053ae2b4.jpg

517571901_3dprintablebuildingskickstarter4.thumb.jpg.722f8e3dfc7e6ee45837f21644979d4d.jpg444990446_3dprintablebuildingskickstarter2.thumb.jpg.c4ba71cb79766f2285b20de0cab46fb3.jpgIMG_1027.thumb.png.6672bdb4e865d4d52fcab12795f563a0.png

doors.jpg

Edited by BSGTony
I've added an extra link
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

I'll just file this under reasons that I should consider a 3D printer even though I don't really have the time or the energy for another hobby.

I am having the same thoughts on the regular lately. So many 3D terrain KSs...

26 minutes ago, Reverend Shartan said:

If they added ruined buildings to this, it would be great for games like Mordheim and Frostgrave......

Reverend Shartan

Thanks,  we are planning to add ruined versions as a later stretch goal. Hopefully, we will reach and unlock them! :) 

• Like 1

Hope to see you do some modern or futuristic buildings in the future. Your stuff is beautiful.

2 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Black Scrolls are top notch stuff.  I have their printed cardboard tiles and they are fantastic.

I got the City and Village sets from their last KS, and they're really nice. I haven't had much of a chance to mess with them in a game, but they're gorgeous.

Thanks, guys for the kind words! Yes, the windmill is one of my favorites, too :)

Two more whole buildings unlocked!
An old watchtower and a medium house. The watchtower is a concept, it will probably change, and the upper structure of the medium house will be replaceable with a simple roof piece.

goals_tower.png

housemedium.png

• Like 3

On 4/25/2019 at 12:20 AM, Reverend Shartan said:

If they added ruined buildings to this, it would be great for games like Mordheim and Frostgrave......

Reverend Shartan

We have just unlocked our second goal with ruined buildings :) Almost every building will get ruined bases, levels and roofs.

Edited by BSGTony
  • Like 1