• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Just a quick picture.  They're not special but I am trying to get my paint count up this year so just before reapercon I chose 20 miniatures I had no special attachment to and went about getting them painted.  Most of them are destined to appear in my Christmas village as townsfolk

The rocky was a bonus from Mocha's paint a rocky class.  I thought he came out great!

Not part of the 20 but because I haven't shown them yet, the swine mafia needed to have a word with the vegetable hauler.  Apparently he hadn't hired pigs to load his cart...

• By Citrine
      I just cannot get this mini to come out the way I want.  This is my second attempt, and I got just a stuck as the first time.  I finally decided to just finish it and call it done.

Reaper Bones Spirit of the Forest (SKU 77184)

• By Ooook
      A small group of Goblins to use as opponents in Sellsword & Spellslingers or any other game. 

(clic on the picture to see more on my blog)

• By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Dire Bear (SKU 77494).  This was another test of contrast paint, this time over a base of skin color.  I think it turned out pretty good, and it was fast, which is always a plus when trying to conquer the mini mountain.

• By Rigel
      A combination of vacation, busy, and depressed has kept me quiet for a while, but I'm back! 

These were actually painted up during the winter, but after I took pictures I realized they had no haloes and that WOULDN'T do. Pro-tip: gold-colored jump rings are great. 
      And then I got a nice piece of paper for a background and took new photos last week.

Had a lot of fun with the wings on these, and the Enochian glyphs on the robes. 

Here are some Nolzur's Aasimar magic-users:

and an Aasimar Paladin and 77364, the Angel of Shadows. 

Click for more: 

And here's 77363, the Deva. What a magnificent wingspan. 

And the Solar, 77594. The leonine features of this one make it look like one of the angels of eschatological vision, with beast features and skin of glowing bronze (I love using metallic complexions for Celestial beings). 

More of these greater beings: 

These, like the Genies, are powerfully weird to be around, an intrusion of a higher and more solid reality. Machen's "The Great Return" weird at the very least. From more prolonged exposure, expect stigmata, bleeding myrrh or rosewater, spontaneous lily growth, Saves vs. Enlightenment (as Stun, but you gain a piece of cosmic truth), "merciful" weapons that do damage with no pain, and of course the loose teeth, hair-shedding, and skin problems that come from excessive radiation dosage (for what else is radiant damage)? If you get Holy Cancer from the ultra-high-frequency GLORY, in three to five months the tumor detaches and flies off as a newborn putto. (I'd say cherub, but the cherubim look more like shoggoth orreries than fat winged babies. These Beings shown here are at the very normal end of the spectrum of Angel Weirdness. The farther end requires higher-dimensional topology to portray.) 

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)