• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Found this and thought I'd pass on:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/highnoongame/high-noon-a-wild-west-combat-tactical-board-game/description

FYI the game components graphic near the top show what you get if you go "all in" NOT what's in a standard box.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/wolfenstein-the-board-game?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

• By SparrowMarie
      We bought Stuffed Fables about a year and a half ago to play with our nieces. I have had good intentions of painting it but have yet to get around to it. I'm starting this so maybe I'll get motivated to actually do it. I have until the week after Christmas to have it done.

There are 6 Stuffies (heroes), 3 types of enemies (4 of each type), and 5 bosses. (Spoiled for large photos)

First the Stuffies:

Next the enemies:

Finally the bosses:

I have not primed or prepped these in anyway, this is straight out of the box. I do not currently have art to go off of for the bosses and regular enemies because I did not want to spoil the game as we've not fought some of the bosses. I will look up art as best as I can and post it as I find it. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/dragon-hunters?ref=discovery_category_newest

• By Unit04
      The rest of my Kickstarter for AEG's Thunderstone Quest came in.  This was for an expansion that changed the player count from 2-4 to 1-6 as well as adding a cooperative mode.  I'm not sure I'd want to play this game at 6 players unless it is cooperative because there is a lot of downtime when its not your turn.  In cooperative mode, it seems that everyone goes at the same time, so that probably reduces down time.  

I didn't realize it at the time, but the expansion ALSO comes with two minis (6 were included in the base game so it wasn't strictly necessary).  I also didn't realize that the monk had a mark on her forehead that I THINK is intentional (these aren't the best minis, as you can see from the crease down her back).  I would have painted her a lighter skin tone so the mark would stand out better if I realized that earlier.  I chose green for her since a nice yellow/orange color was already taken by one of the other minis I painted for this game and I wanted unique player colors.  Likewise, I chose white for the crusader because all the good colors were taken and I could see him as a paladin type.  

Hopefully I don't get any more minis for this game because I'm running out of unique player colors.  

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)