• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Youngest Vixen's Boyfriend has a friend who owns the Boardgame Dark Souls.
      He asked if I would paint the minis for him.
      So here's the first batch.
      The main characters and the core troops.

I went for Tabletop Quality.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/96134-painting-dark-souls-board-games-miniatures-by-glitterwolf/page/2/#comments
      Next up wil be the big meanies..

• By Oblong Yellow
      Hello folks! AngerSmash will be launching in Kickstarter on September 15, 2021 and you may now follow the project with this pre-launch link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uncreatedspace/angersmash-a-game-making-fun-of-your-anger 

But before launching on Kickstarter, I wanted to get some pre-feedback on the game box design that we've come up so far. Please refer to the photo below. We'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much! 🙂 

(August 27) Edit: Just finished reading the guidelines, so far I think I might not be violating any rules, except for the gif photo that I've posted here which I've taken down and replaced with a non-moving png 🙂 If I did misunderstand the guidelines please let me know so that I don't do this again. Thank you so much! 

(August 26) Original:
      Hello folks! I'm not sure if this post is allowed and if it's not, I can remove it right away. 🙂 

Just wanted to ask for feedback on the box design of a game that I'm currently developing. Hoping to hear from y'all, most of you guys are pretty experienced in board/card games. Thanks so much! 🙂 

Gonna leave the Kickstarter project page link here as well as the Instagram link
      AngerSmash | A Game Making Fun of Your Anger
      https://www.instagram.com/howamiweirdgames/

• By Glitterwolf
      So, youngest vixen's boyfriend mentioned my hobby when hanging with his friends.
      They like to play board games etc,.
      One of his friends asked if I would paint the minis for his Board Game - Dark Souls for him.

So...I agreed.
      He will let me know what he'd like for the bigger monsters.
      As for the characters and minions, he let me decide ( oh boy, shall I paint a rainbow skeleton?)

Anyway, here it goes.

• By thefub
      This is my first "speed paint". I estimate around 2 hours per mini. The sculpts are hit or miss but I think they did a good job with the faces. I learned a bit about speed painting and what I could possibly get away with. I used Uniform Gray primer, a minimal pallet, Quickshade Strong Tone, and added a a bit to a few bases.

The gray primer I left for anything that was steel and I like the end result. I am working in the Generals (bad guys) now. Most of their sculpts are not that good but the dragon looks pretty good. I will continue with the expansion sets after the base game is painted.

Sorry for the double post.
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      Well, looks like Hasbro is doing their own version of a kickstarter for a new release of one of the all-time classics.  I don't know if their site for the crowdfunding would be considered as a commercial site, but I'm sure it will be easy enough to find.  I'm in!
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)