• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      Fun fact! Like most zombicide minis, this sculpt was inspired by a fantasy character. In this case it is Isabeau from the movie Ladyhawke played by Michelle Pfeiffer. 

I've painted this mini to be my new ranger named Michelle in my Rangers of Shadowdeep campaign. I had a lot of fun highlighting her dress. Hope you like her! 

(click on the image for better quality)

• By lazarp
      Fun bunch to paint, I like the leader model. Hope you like them! :) 
    • By Iridil
      So my fellow players wanted to get Hero Forge custom characters, and as the only painter in the group I did them up. The bard was in metal, the other two in resin. My goodness are the surfaces rough and the detail shallow! I was a bit embarrassed to hand them over, but they really liked them - it was super important that the figure was exactly the design they wanted. It was an interesting bit of calibration for me and how to enjoy the imperfect. I think the barbarian came out the best and my favorite bit to paint was the violin.

• By primeval
      I just finished up this miniature - it is sculpted by Reaper veteran Matt Gubser and is based on concept art and ideas from myself and Byron Roberts (the creator of Caylen-Tor in his fiction and his lyrics for the mighty Bal-Sagoth).

• By Silvervane
      Now the 2nd member of the pair from zombicide: Black Plague special character, Thalia.  The traveling companion of Grom.  These two are also going to serve as a Savage and Swordsman for my Ranger's of Shadowdeep warband.  Went with some NMM, some came out ok, other parts didn't.  In the end I decided to leave as is, Since I want to move on and get to playing the games.

And the Pair

Thanks for any C&C you give.
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)