Sign in to follow this  
wickedshifty

Lots O’ Lycanthropes (pic heavy)

Nice bunch - I really like how you got 3 totally different characters out of the werebear. And the wererat skin is nice and creepy.

• Like 3

Looks good!

And you can show nude minis, you just need to link them.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By 72moonglum
      And another figure from my pretty productive weekend, a were-rat, I think also sculpted by Dennis Mize, though not too sure, this might have been some of the Citadel Import figures that he redesigned.  Anyhow, once again a very simple figure, a naked were-rat running around with a sword, pretty simple and straight forward!

I always seem to end up painting rats grey, maybe in the future, I'll go brown or white....
    • By Nightwing
      This is the Wererat Leader from the Grenadier Action Art Monsters Box Set. The original sword was lost, so I used a friend’s spare parts bin to find a replacement. Enjoy!

• By Citrine
      This is the classic Ral Partha D&D set ,11-524 Lycanthropes, sculpted by Bob Olley.  These guys have so much character.

• By Lidless Eye
      Last up in my recently finished miniatures are a set of Animal-Folk from Reaper, all part of Bones 3.  I believe some are Lyncanthropes and some from the Savage Avatars sets.

The pack:

The Gorilla King, with hat:

And without:

The Were-Gorilla:

Werebear don't care:

A rather standard Werewolf:

Wereboar gotta go fast:

And a Water-Buffalo-Man.  I realized I painted him after a Yak, then remembered that's not the animal he was meant to be.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)