Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Anyone use Role4initative's reusable "Dungeon Dressing" rpg stickers?

Curious if anyone has used these in a rpg game. While I'm a DM that likes to have some immersion during combat, I'm finding that placing the objects down in a already crowded room can get a bit tedious. Seeing that I use Gaming Paper's tiles I think re-usable object stickers might be the solution.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, haldir said:

Curious if anyone has used these in a rpg game. While I'm a DM that likes to have some immersion during combat, I'm finding that placing the objects down in a already crowded room can get a bit tedious. Seeing that I use Gaming Paper's tiles I think re-usable object stickers might be the solution.

I had never even heard of them before.

There is another solution that I know about - ArcKnight has what they call Object Sheets - double sided, printed on a transparent sheets - this is the Tavern set, front and back

CMG-OFU120-Tavern%26Inn-sample-side1.jpg

CMG-OFU120-Tavern%26Inn-sample-side2.jpg

Not sticky, but definitely reusable, and easy to transport. (I was tempted by them, and then Terrain Crate came along, and, well.... I realized I like having 3d furniture better.)

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 3

Oh I love the look of 3d objects over the flatness of the stickers.  With 7 players about 95% of the time per game right now, trying to place those objects, along with PCs & critters is way to much. I think I'll order a sheet of the r4i & see for myself.

I knew there was another maker but couldn't recall the name, I'll take a look at those.

• Like 1