• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      So I was just about to check out my first Star Wars Legion game night at the lfgs when the whole apocalypse thing happened, so rather than painting my Imperials, I've been focusing on  getting my rebel scum assembled so that wife (who is "mostly" interested in playing) and I can learn to play here at home. With that complete I now need to get some more Imperials finished so we can actually play, since I'm not attaching bases to the Imperials until they are painted.
      As my wife actually agreed to play this weekend, that meant I needed a commander quick!  So I pulled up the FFG guide online to paint Vader and knocked out a decent tabletop in a couple of hours.

Good enough and he already squeaked on a victory yesterday in our first game (he had one wound left).
      Now back to painting white armor to get more troopers ready.....sigh.

• By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Dire Bear (SKU 77494).  This was another test of contrast paint, this time over a base of skin color.  I think it turned out pretty good, and it was fast, which is always a plus when trying to conquer the mini mountain.

• By Citrine
      This is Peruhain, Elven Monk (SKU 3169, Metal) from Reaper.  I am trying to paint up at least one of every main class/race combination.

• By Citrine
      This guy is Gon'Tarr, Orc Shaman (SKU 3879) in metal from Reaper.  I thought he needed a hat since his head was so flat.  At first I wanted a bowler hat, but I didn't have one laying around so he got a fancy feathered one instead which suits him just fine.  I decided he had been around a while, so a wily dangerous middle-aged orc (or half-orc).  His face was hard to get to hiding under the hat, so its kinda a mess.

• By Citrine
      This is the female Firbold Druid (SKU SS30) from Oathsworn Miniatures.  I think she turned out best of my recent batch of minis.  Oathsworn minis have all been a joy to paint so far, and this one is no exception.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)