Sign in to follow this  
Smokestack

Lyanna Mormont miniature?

Does anyone know if any good miniatures that could represent Lyanna Mormont. Basically a fierce young girl in battle armor?

D41BB68C-4E73-4C4B-88F3-2E945852876D.jpeg

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 1

I know Reaper makes the fantasy kids. One of those? Hasselfree might have kids in armor as well.

• Like 1

Dark Sword Miniatures has Game of Thrones figures, but alas, their only Mormonts right now are Jeor and Jorah. They might be interested in making a Lyanna Mormont figure at some point; it is perhaps worth an inquiry. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruunwald said:

Another instance where the Boneyard would have come in handy. The paige from this model might do nicely.

Boneyard or no, that's a great figure - and the other piece can still be painted up for other purposes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, haldir said:

I know Reaper makes the fantasy kids. One of those? Hasselfree might have kids in armor as well.

The Reaper ones aren't bad, but look a little too young. The Character is I think is 10? Though the actress is 16 in Real life.

3 hours ago, Bruunwald said:

Another instance where the Boneyard would have come in handy. The paige from this model might do nicely.

That one actually looks pretty good. Maybe I could cut the helmet off.

3 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Dark Sword Miniatures has Game of Thrones figures, but alas, their only Mormonts right now are Jeor and Jorah. They might be interested in making a Lyanna Mormont figure at some point; it is perhaps worth an inquiry. 

Sent them an  email. Will see. Thanks for the suggestion.

Depending on how old/tall she's supposed to be, you might look at the various minis of Lidda the 3.5 D&D iconic halfling rogue - you could probably throw some armor on them pretty easily.

Also consider digging through Iron Wind Metals stuff - a true 25mm figure of an adult female would make a great younger woman when standing next to 28mm figures.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Depending on how old/tall she's supposed to be, you might look at the various minis of Lidda the 3.5 D&D iconic halfling rogue - you could probably throw some armor on them pretty easily.

Also consider digging through Iron Wind Metals stuff - a true 25mm figure of an adult female would make a great younger woman when standing next to 28mm figures.

So, I checked out Ironwind but didnt really see anything there. But that lead me to Redbox miniatures/ Tre Manor. I had bought 2 in the past but they were very small comparatively with my other minis. But would work great as an adolescent girl. There are a couple that are close, but have helmets. There are a couple without helmets but look to mature physically. 

But, I think I can live with a helmet if I have to. Or perhaps maybe a statuesque fine scale head swap. 

I think I have narrowed down to one of these. 

Any stand out?

480817BB-D590-4FA3-B9C1-35DAEF7850C6.jpeg

72029A84-547A-416A-BC09-82D48776C1C7.jpeg

FE3F14A5-6127-4DF5-8FC0-A872B8D90DB7.jpeg

8E2EA732-EEB2-4881-913A-EA8B1F074996.jpeg

978499B0-4AFD-40A4-8F62-625403D4C67B.jpeg

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Brianuk said:

Bad Squiddo Games have a homage, mounted and on foot. 

Thanks, your right it is definitely meant to be her.

450034280.jpg

• Like 3