Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Smokestack

Lyanna Mormont miniature?

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if any good miniatures that could represent Lyanna Mormont. Basically a fierce young girl in battle armor?

 

 

D41BB68C-4E73-4C4B-88F3-2E945852876D.jpeg

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Reaper makes the fantasy kids. One of those? Hasselfree might have kids in armor as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dark Sword Miniatures has Game of Thrones figures, but alas, their only Mormonts right now are Jeor and Jorah. They might be interested in making a Lyanna Mormont figure at some point; it is perhaps worth an inquiry. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruunwald said:

Another instance where the Boneyard would have come in handy. The paige from this model might do nicely.

Boneyard or no, that's a great figure - and the other piece can still be painted up for other purposes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, haldir said:

I know Reaper makes the fantasy kids. One of those? Hasselfree might have kids in armor as well.

The Reaper ones aren't bad, but look a little too young. The Character is I think is 10? Though the actress is 16 in Real life.

 

3 hours ago, Bruunwald said:

Another instance where the Boneyard would have come in handy. The paige from this model might do nicely.

 

That one actually looks pretty good. Maybe I could cut the helmet off.

 

 

3 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Dark Sword Miniatures has Game of Thrones figures, but alas, their only Mormonts right now are Jeor and Jorah. They might be interested in making a Lyanna Mormont figure at some point; it is perhaps worth an inquiry. 

 

Sent them an  email. Will see. Thanks for the suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 Depending on how old/tall she's supposed to be, you might look at the various minis of Lidda the 3.5 D&D iconic halfling rogue - you could probably throw some armor on them pretty easily.

Also consider digging through Iron Wind Metals stuff - a true 25mm figure of an adult female would make a great younger woman when standing next to 28mm figures.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

 

 Depending on how old/tall she's supposed to be, you might look at the various minis of Lidda the 3.5 D&D iconic halfling rogue - you could probably throw some armor on them pretty easily.

Also consider digging through Iron Wind Metals stuff - a true 25mm figure of an adult female would make a great younger woman when standing next to 28mm figures.

 

 

So, I checked out Ironwind but didnt really see anything there. But that lead me to Redbox miniatures/ Tre Manor. I had bought 2 in the past but they were very small comparatively with my other minis. But would work great as an adolescent girl. There are a couple that are close, but have helmets. There are a couple without helmets but look to mature physically. 

 

But, I think I can live with a helmet if I have to. Or perhaps maybe a statuesque fine scale head swap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I have narrowed down to one of these. 

Any stand out?

 

480817BB-D590-4FA3-B9C1-35DAEF7850C6.jpeg

72029A84-547A-416A-BC09-82D48776C1C7.jpeg

FE3F14A5-6127-4DF5-8FC0-A872B8D90DB7.jpeg

8E2EA732-EEB2-4881-913A-EA8B1F074996.jpeg

 

978499B0-4AFD-40A4-8F62-625403D4C67B.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Brianuk said:

Bad Squiddo Games have a homage, mounted and on foot. 

Thanks, your right it is definitely meant to be her.

 

 

450034280.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×