Shadowphaze

**Official Ride share thread**

23 hours ago, Crowley said:

Please!! I'll bring cookies! Or something... How does everyone like chocolate chip? @pcktlnt @Dilvish the Deliverer?

Yay cookies! We'll hang around and wait. I'm sure someone will have a game or two we can play...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Zanderina and I will be into Dallas Love Field around 2:15pm Wednesday afternoon.  Southwest Flight 2148.

If any early birds wanna split the Uber, we're good to travel with, so I'm told. 

On 7/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, EvilCleric said:

I made a Google Doc with the data so far. May make it easier for people to find like airports/times. Feel free to edit with exact times, flight numbers, and return times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gf1lxFZ3G4rl7VQsprtynJ0jLJXNJTXqT75qhnvp-cg/edit?usp=sharing

Late to the party on responding here... thanks @EvilCleric! This is awesome! I've updated my times/flights/dates. 

No one lines up with my times yet, but that's OK.  I'm in and out quickly this ReaperCon. :winkthumbs:

• Like 1

I noticed that @klarg1 and @pcktlnt haven't mentioned their departure date/times in the Google Docs link.

Inquiring minds want to know (and maybe split a fair).

Edited by Cranky Dog

Just noticed my arrival and departure times in the doc were listed in AM when they should be in PM. Arriving at 4:05 AM seems abusive.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 12:27 PM, Crowley said:

Please!! I'll bring cookies! Or something... How does everyone like chocolate chip? @pcktlnt @Dilvish the Deliverer?

I love all cookies. ^.^

@Cranky Dog depending on when breakfast starts, I'll either leave at 6:30 or 7:00 am to get to lovefield. ^.^

Edited by pcktlnt

I think I am going to take the bus this year. The Texas stop is about 15 minutes from the hotel at the Exxon station at University and I-35. Would anyone with a car be willing to give me a ride to the hotel about 7:30 pm on Wednesday or to the gas station at about 7:00 am Monday? I can compensate you for your trouble. 

I’m an Uber driver these days but will be attending the con. Some forum members may remember me even though I haven’t been around much since 2017. 

Anyway, I am offering my services as a driver. PM for details 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Feels like I'm really late to the party, but I've added my info to the Google doc.  Landing at Love Field on Wednesday at 11:30 am and flying out Sunday at 12:40 pm.  If anyone wants to split a ride, hit me up.

1 hour ago, leolson79 said:

Feels like I'm really late to the party, but I've added my info to the Google doc.  Landing at Love Field on Wednesday at 11:30 am and flying out Sunday at 12:40 pm.  If anyone wants to split a ride, hit me up.

If you don't mind getting a little cozy (and waiting at the airport for a bit) on Wednesday you can ride with me and @pcktlnt and @Dilvish the Deliverer and @Crowley. Our return flights are 10 minutes apart on Sunday so I can take you to the airport with me as well.

• Like 2

I'm due in at DFW at 1:30 on Wednesday and need to get back to DFW sometime on Sunday (staying at a hotel near the airport and heading home early on Monday). Happy to split costs with anybody.

15 hours ago, Rastl said:

If you don't mind getting a little cozy (and waiting at the airport for a bit) on Wednesday you can ride with me and @pcktlnt and @Dilvish the Deliverer and @Crowley. Our return flights are 10 minutes apart on Sunday so I can take you to the airport with me as well.

As long as y'all don't mind getting cozy with me, that works.  I was planning on bringing a few board/card games on the trip, so I'll make sure they end up in my carry-on instead of my suitcase, so we'll have a way to kill some time at the airport.  And I'll definitely take you up on the return ride as well.  Thank you!!