Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple

RP Challenge: 3 Midlam Kickstarter Ghosts

These are from the Ghosts of Midlam Manor Kickstarter.  I love these sculpts and I just got an airbrush, so I wanted to try sort of a blue zenithal ghost effect.  They are more blue than the camera shows, I'm still getting used to the photo booth and lighting.  (Plus I should probably use the real camera instead of my phone.)

Overall I'm happy!

20190430_110637.thumb.jpg.0253189a58afcfbc0bedf9eeac24d2fb.jpg

20190430_110648.thumb.jpg.448e683e93724e062be608aff105844f.jpg

20190430_110712.thumb.jpg.7188094170d34bcc67dd618e04ef9049.jpg

20190430_110732.thumb.jpg.d59036f4cd183be73b63fda66a35d97a.jpg

20190430_110759.thumb.jpg.14a5ebf10329079ae008b52fdcc905ac.jpg

20190430_110812.thumb.jpg.d62c31abb325e193dd4c0fed9e1ae892.jpg

Edited by Pineapple
  • Like 17

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Was asked by mods to start this Air Brush thread to be pinned and I'll keep it up to date with links/tutorials as we go along. Keep the chatter/off topic to a minimum please. 

Feel free to add links/websites/tutorials/videos/books/articles in this thread and I'll compile them here in the first thread post (just no commerce links per Forum rules).

Here we go!

VEX Part info

Reaper VEX Videos:
      Ed Pugh, Disassemble and reassemble the Vex
      Aaron Lovejoy's First impressions
      Getting to know your vex, with Aaron Lovejoy
      The Crow's Nest #15 - The birds flew off with the New Reaper Vex Airbrush! (Full review inside)

Forum Threads:
      Airbrush Compendium
      Airbrush Masks
      Airbrush for Hubby
      Care & Feeding for Airbrush
      My Next & Last Airbrush
      Airbrush Assistance
      Airbrush & Paint Question
      Airbrush Cleaning and Advice
      Airbrush Newb Help
      Help Setting up First Airbrush
      Cheap Airbrush and Cheap Paints
      Learning to use Airbrush
      To Brush with the Air
      Airbrush Equipment & Recommendations
      Airbrush & Thinning Reaper Paints

Website Tutorials:
      Airbrush Cleaning Tutorial from Massive Voodoo

Video Tutorials:
      Awesome Paintjob
      Awakened Realms
      Kostasii Miniatures
      Airbrush Troubleshooting

Books/Magazines:
      Painting Miniatures From A to Z: Masterclass Volume 1, By: Angel Giraldez (linked image)
      This book provides pictures of step by step of Airbrush and brush painting. Not as through as some other airbrush books, but still good.
    • By Cranky Dog
      Midlam keeps doing exactly what I want. Rounding up my collection with original miniatures that pairs up well with the original.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/hobgoblin-raiding-party-volume-two?ref=profile_created

Yes, THEY'RE ALL METAL.

A Note on Metal
      We moving onto a lead free high quality pewter from a reputable metal dealer.  All our past metals had a high Tin content, but could contain a small quantity of lead (typically no more than 5%).  Even still, we cannot guarantee that any of our metal will be entirely lead free.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Yuki Onna.
      One of my first 3D printed models.

I kept the colourscheme simple.
      She's a ghost for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      WIP HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

She got a base from the Artisan Guild Oni set.
      I painted her eyes red, not sure if it's visible.

• By WhiteWulfe
      The Al Fasid, also known as "The Corrupted", are HaqqIslam's heavy troopers that will get the job done no matter the cost.  Their methods aren't always the prettiest, and they're never the stealthiest, and they have their own tricks they bring with them to the table.  They don't care about glory, and are solely chosen for their solid record of getting the job done.  Some enjoy it, some are in it for the solid paycheque, and others do it because the only thing theyy know what to do is fight.  Today I have the HMG version, who also conveniently carries a grenade launcher that can shoot either regular grenades to keep enemy heads down, or smoke grenades to provide additional cover.  Oh, they also pack anti-personnel mines with them too...

Since the "tactical rock" under his right foot kind of looked rather strikingly like the backpack for a Yu Jing (even though I'm not having any luck finding models to confirm this), I decided to try and test out my planned colour scheme for them.  That's right, I'll be going with a dark raver / cyberpunk burnt neon pink for their general colour, because why not - I'm going with hot orange for my Haqq...
    • By Gadgetman!
      I expect everyone knows about this already, but in case there's any newbies here, this is kind of a 'just back it already' kickstarter. 
      Midlam has always delivered, and are way up in double digit projects by now. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/newly-graduated-wizards
      Story
      The allure of great power means that many dream of becoming fantastic wizards, but the path to becoming a Wizard is a long and gruelling one, requiring endless hours of study and personal sacrifice.   Though many may seek the path of a Wizard, few are chosen, and fewer still achieve 
      The Class of 22016AE, is unusual in that not only have all those who were inducted to become Wizard's Apprentices graduated (setting them on the first true step on the path of Wizadry), but that they have all survived to become full wizards in their own right.  Explodio in particularly had some very close calls, and Toadini proved himself surprisingly adept at extracting himself from the bellies of Giant Amphibians.
      Newly Graduated Wizards
      Welcome to a collection of 7 28mm scale wizards, for all of your fantasy adventures, from Midlam Miniatures!
      Welcome to the sequel to our very first Kickstarter, where we see how far our Wizard's Apprentices have come.
      You can also pick up the original miniatures as well if you missed out the first time around.
      The Original Class of 22016
      You can also pledge for the original set of 7 Wizard's Apprentices, either with or without their graduating counterparts.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)