• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello gents and gentesses!

So today's miniature I'm going to have to show in edited form, as she's fully exposing all of her mammalian virtues.

This one is a "female victim", from a set of the same name, sculpted by Dennis Mize for his miniature range "Children of the Night", sculpted way back in 1979.  I always forget to, but I should have taken a picture of her next to some point of reference, because she's a small miniature, 25 miniatures instead of the 28-32 of modern times.

Here is here face:

and here is a link to see the rest of her in Instagram:
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CAqKGQXnPgh/

or if you don't have access to Instagram, another shot of her from the Lost Mini Wiki:
      http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/images/9/9d/DF-247_A.JPG

which only gives a single angle of her front.

In any case, a nice and simple figure to to, as it's just a girl and her skin basically.

Here is the whole set, unpainted, so unedited:

Crazy the things we were allowed to buy in the eighties as teenagers!

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys and gals,

so I've been painting a goodly amount this last week or so, but it's been so cloudy I haven't been able to take proper photographs.  Today was the first day the weather showed a bit of sun, so got some photographs going.  Here is the first one I've been working on, the Drakonne by Bob Charrette.  I'm about 99.9578% that this is based on the dragonne in the first hardback Monster Manual, with a slight consonant adjustment to avoid any copyright infringements.  

So looks lots of photos from lots of angles:

Cross between a lion and a copper dragon as per the Monster Manual, so tried to do a similar color scheme.  

Anyhoos, more to come soon, just got to get the photos edited and made presentable.  

• By Silvervane
      Finally getting back to painting a bit more consistently and finishing things.  Here is one I finished recently, Theo from Zombicide: Wolfsburg.  I'm multi-tasking him to also serve as the ranger for my ranger's of shadowdeep warband.  Hoping to have my warband finished by the end of the month.

Theo

Thanks in advance for and C&C you give.
    • By 72moonglum
      And here is the second one I finished this morning, another Ral Partha figure sculpted by Dennis Mize back in the eighties.

This one looks to be pretty clearly based on the Evil Queen of Disney fame.  I didn't want to give her exactly the same colors, so threw in some orange into the mix.

I think this is another Ral Partha Import resculpt.   I added a close up photo, but realized afterwards there is a little fuzz or lint or something on the cloak, sorry about that. Adding it in anyway, sa I'm too lazy to retake the photos.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!
      Here is one of the minis I just finished this morning, a Ral Partha Kindly Old Wizard, I think sculpted by Dennis Mize.  Sadly I forgot about the "old" part in the Kingly Old Wizard, and made his beard much more brown than a really old wizard would have I'm thinking.  

This is one of the Ral Partha Imports that Dennis Mize sculpted based on some old Citadel miniatures.  So anyhoos, here he is, feigning friendliness!

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)