On 5/5/2019 at 10:00 AM, Inarah said:

It was like the Bones conversion class that was offered,  but  only 1 hour long and with a limited selection of smaller figures.  I saw a lot of head and weapon swaps done in the session I attended. 

Reapercon 2019 had a Bones Mash-up class.  It was fun! Tentacles and tails added to figures,  wings,  I even gave one figure a rhino head!  Cut off this one,  add to that one! 

• Like 4

Hope everyone had fun. If anyone has feedback, please post it. Is there something we should have more of? Less of? Is there a particular mini you'd like to paint next year?

Big shout out to @Pegazus and @OneBoot for running events so I could run around. Also thank you to @pcktlnt for making sure I ate and drank on a regular basis. 

• Like 9

It looked like you all were having a great time over there.  I'm sorry I didn't get to play more often. I had planned to have Friday and Saturday afternoons open and they got ambushed and taken hostage.  Your tables were full every other time I went by.  Thanks for letting me jump into Paint by Die Roll even though you were out of figures.  It was a real challenge. 

• Like 3

You need more help! Even if it is someone coming by and filling up the water jug, or general cleaning and resetting. I might beat you to writing that “How To Hijink” document, from at least what I know of it, so people can see how easy running Speed Paint and Paint by Die is, and what is needed in-between events. You’d need to fill in some of the behind the scenes stuff, but it should be a thing.

I have one specific plan that we (the forumites collectively) need to hold a Ferris Ludo’s Day Off, if you are willing of course. Get you to pick a single day to do whatever classes, gaming, or general mingling we can get you to do, while we Psuedo-Ludo in your place.

Then again, if you’re only willing to an afternoon or there purely for the HH, well... I’ll press gang a Cap’n Ludo crew to keep your ship sailing (trying to work next year’s theme into this post; still wobbly from yesterday’s car drive).

And, probably we need to get all the figures into brown liner and dried the first day. Not sure why I stopped at just priming the next event figures, but having them all dried would help.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Shane and I enjoyed helping out in the paint and take booth this year being our first time at the con we learned about the hijinks area and could help there also next year if needed.  Having done a thousand or so paint and takes over 30 years the experience really came in handy it was something we knew what to do... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I'm glad I was able to help in my spare time.  Got a ludo ribbon and a hug, and all it cost me was my soul.

I mean, a coffee and pastry.

Thank you again ludo for putting on great events.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1