Ouroboros - Exquis: modern day women busts.

Cicciopiu

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am skipping a full bust, since I have some incoming stuff and a long backlog. Put in a few dollars of support because this is awesome. I am glad that these will be produced ::):

Got my rewards today (one of each bust).

The renders matched the figures quite well and the casts were clean. (Since I bought in for everything, you can confidently assume that I liked the art style. :poke:) Some fairly large fill gates, but only on non-sculpted areas; nothing that can't be handled.

Very happy with this project.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Did the post office deliver them requiring a signature?  I have a package waiting but not certain if it is from Ouroboros.

Mine did. Had the notice on my door when I got home yesterday and plan on picking it up today. I know its from them as its the only thing I expecting from Europe right now.

2 hours ago, Clearman said:

Did the post office deliver them requiring a signature?  I have a package waiting but not certain if it is from Ouroboros.

I don’t think so. Postman handed the mail to my son and it was on the counter. But, since that was a person to person exchange, maybe he did sign.

2 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Did you guys get a tracking #? I recently moved, so I am not going to be at my old home to sign, etc for the package.

Nope, no tracking number. 

Did you guys get a tracking #? I recently moved, so I am not going to be at my old home to sign, etc for the package.

I did not get one from Ouroboros, it just showed up on my Informed Delivery page with USPS. 

• Like 1

You may ask them for a TN but at the moment they are on their holidays. 
I'm waiting for mine too.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 11:45 AM, Clearman said:

The waiting package was indeed from Ouroboros.  I've backed a few campaigns from this company and have yet to be disappointed.